What do I do when I remove and try reading and I won't work

Discus and support What do I do when I remove and try reading and I won't work in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't use this account even though I used it to play war games and it is not letting me use this account to play and this is the 10th time this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Darren Jamison, Jan 25, 2023.

1. What do I do when I remove and try reading and I won't work

I can't use this account even though I used it to play war games and it is not letting me use this account to play and this is the 10th time this happened to me please help

:)

Darren Jamison, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

What do I do if password reset won't work?

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If the password reset doesn't work, the only best option to recover your account is to submit an account recovery request via the account recovery webform here on this link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

You will receive the results within 24 hours.

Please take your time and answer the questions as accurately as possible. If the attempt to recover your account has failed, you may resubmit your account recovery request after 24 hours.

For an alternative option, you may directly contact Microsoft Xbox Support here at this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  3. Frank Moses Win User

What do I do when I see this?

4. Smwutches Win User

What do I do when I see this?

I removed your photo since it has personal information. You should not post your email address on a public forum.
  5. VernierSlake Win User

what do i do when hacked?

Make sure it was your credit card that was used to purchase the points first. If it was then have words with your bank about getting the charges stopped and call support to get an unauthorised access investigation started. If it wasn't then just call support
    and get the UAI started.
  6. WattyNuela Win User

the code i claimed is not working what do i do

Hello Edward, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I would like to confirm, is this code you received a code for a gift card?
    Additionally, may I know if you’re able to see the code redeemed in your Microsoft account order history with the status completed?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Lastly, where did you get or purchase the code?
Thema:

What do I do when I remove and try reading and I won't work

1. What do I do when I remove and try reading and I won't work - Similar Threads - remove try reading

2. is using a laptop with it's battery removed, and using the adapter instead safe?

in XBoX on Windows
    is using a laptop with it's battery removed, and using the adapter instead safe?: hi there, i own a asus tuf gaming laptop, and recently it's battery died. I have removed the battery, but i didn't replace it. i am using my laptop's charger to use my laptop. so far it has run...
  3. How to remove black dust marks from Series S

in XboX Insiders
    How to remove black dust marks from Series S: So I am cleaning my series S a few minutes ago and there's like a black dust smudge that I can't seem remove. God knows where it came from. I tried cleaning it off with wet wipes and alcohol and...
  4. how do i remove a edge virus

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i remove a edge virus: pretty much everytime i click on something on my xbox’s microsoft edge i get taken to a tab called nossairt or waisheph which shows me some sort of add and makes it impossible to use the edge...
  5. How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?: So I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon it worked the First Day I managed to make an account and download some free games but the next day it wouldn’t connect so I’m going to return it but...
  6. Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing: Ban [mod removed] he is cussing and talking about killing 6ca2dd2b-697f-46ad-b968-8bc8e2ec7283
  7. Trying to play Game Pass games on PC, they now say they've been refunded and removed from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Game Pass games on PC, they now say they've been refunded and removed from...: I've been playing Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon 5 continually for a week now, but today I tried to launch either of them and it gives me a message saying "When you got a refund on Forza...
  8. I have been trying to remove myself from a Xbox "Family"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been trying to remove myself from a Xbox "Family": So, my father died some time ago, and my account is still stuck in the "Family" he put my account into so he could set certain restrictions for summer vacations years before. But now he's gone and...
  9. Why do I get a "DXGI ERROR DEVICE REMOVED" error when trying to start a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get a "DXGI ERROR DEVICE REMOVED" error when trying to start a game?: Game crashes when I try to start it. cc5b1c37-2419-4ffb-8ab6-6a8bb3784a27
  10. Can not remove XBOX wireless controller TRIED ALL FIXES

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not remove XBOX wireless controller TRIED ALL FIXES: I cannot remove my xbox wireless controller from Devices and Settings menu, I always get "remove failed". I am trying to remove because my controller suddenly will not connect after using it on...