What do I do when I remove and try reading and I won't work

Discus and support What do I do when I remove and try reading and I won't work in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't use this account even though I used it to play war games and it is not letting me use this account to play and this is the 10th time this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Darren Jamison, Jan 25, 2023.

1. What do I do when I remove and try reading and I won't work

I can't use this account even though I used it to play war games and it is not letting me use this account to play and this is the 10th time this happened to me please help

:)

Darren Jamison, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Frank Moses Win User

What do I do when I see this?

3. Smwutches Win User

What do I do when I see this?

I removed your photo since it has personal information. You should not post your email address on a public forum.
  4. VernierSlake Win User

what do i do when hacked?

Make sure it was your credit card that was used to purchase the points first. If it was then have words with your bank about getting the charges stopped and call support to get an unauthorised access investigation started. If it wasn't then just call support
    and get the UAI started.
  5. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

WHat do I do?

[quote user="NanoTechSoldier"]
    Turn your Modems Firewall's IP Flood Detection On & it will block Malicious Attacks.. They are basically Packet Flooding your Modem & overloading it until it drops out & refreshes the connection etc..

[/quote]You mean disble the PING RESPONCE in your routers security settings, well that may stop it, but usually does not...
  6. Elohmn Win User

WHat do I do?

The Real Quad, if I can ask but how do you know it really was a DDoS sans the assuming it was so you would be Kicked Offline from Xbox LIVE? What I mean is, are other Devices (say your PC) effected as well?
Thema:

What do I do when I remove and try reading and I won't work

1. What do I do when I remove and try reading and I won't work - Similar Threads - remove try reading

2. Xbox one s Forza 5 trying to remove Car Pass to create space but screen says "check back in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s Forza 5 trying to remove Car Pass to create space but screen says "check back in...: Xbox one s Forza 5 trying to remove Car Pass to create space but screen says "check back in a minute as we are having trouble getting your stuff right now" have turned off and on again. what...
  3. How do I remove the Kinect sensor auto data off my console I try removing it and it doesn’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove the Kinect sensor auto data off my console I try removing it and it doesn’t...: I been trying to remove this for days and it doesn’t wanna be remove can someone be helpfull and let me know how to remove it 56ed4be6-0a8a-46bf-8eac-82c465c0edb0
  4. I’m trying to remove myself from an Xbox family by adding another account, but whenever I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to remove myself from an Xbox family by adding another account, but whenever I...: It is super annoying and I need really need an explanation. 839222f2-f655-4e4a-96b0-83a6ba48214d
  5. compte [Xbox Account removed after reset, says account is already connected when trying to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    compte [Xbox Account removed after reset, says account is already connected when trying to...: Bonjour j'ai reinitialiser ma console a cause d'un jeux qui ne se lancer plus et j'avais 2 compte connecter et quand je les reinitialiser je n'avais plus que un compte connecter et j'ai essayer de...
  6. Used Xbox one getting this error when trying to remove insider program

in XboX Insiders
    Used Xbox one getting this error when trying to remove insider program: Bought a used Xbox one recently and it was factory reset but I noticed it had some optional data feature turned on due to Xbox insider program, so I went to remove it but I am getting this error,...
  7. paid for remove ad's from MS Solitaire Collection but ad's still there. Tried to pay again...

in XBoX on Windows
    paid for remove ad's from MS Solitaire Collection but ad's still there. Tried to pay again...: Paid for remove ad's from MS Solitaire Collection on May13 but ad's still present. When I try to remove ad's and pay again I get message something went wrong on there end to try again later....
  8. Trying to remove Forza Horizon 4 + Drift Car DLC / Error Codes 0xfffffffff and 0x080073cfa

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to remove Forza Horizon 4 + Drift Car DLC / Error Codes 0xfffffffff and 0x080073cfa: Hello! My SSD recently died and the FH4 files are gone. But the game and the Formula Drift Car DLC are still being shown as installed, can't be started of course and if I try to uninstall either...
  9. Miscrosoft Keeps Sending Me To Reddit Trying To Remove My Machine From Program

in XboX Insiders
    Miscrosoft Keeps Sending Me To Reddit Trying To Remove My Machine From Program: I'm trying to get Microsoft to remove the insider program from my machine but they keep sending me to reddit instead. I'm mostly posting this as a formality while I try and convince them to...
  10. So I tried game sharing with my friend and it removed my gold read this

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I tried game sharing with my friend and it removed my gold read this: so earlier today I tried game sharing with my friend but it said I game shared enough already so he couldn’t game share so we were bummed out but then we both try making a party then it says we...