What do i do when i dont have a correct permission to access xbox live functionality and i...
Discus and support What do i do when i dont have a correct permission to access xbox live functionality and i... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What do i do when this error shows:Your profile does not have the correct permission to access Xbox Live functionality and how do i fix it on Xbox 360... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ilija Milosavljević1, Aug 19, 2023.
Thema:
What do i do when i dont have a correct permission to access xbox live functionality and i...
Loading...
-
What do i do when i dont have a correct permission to access xbox live functionality and i... - Similar Threads - dont correct permission
-
MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.
in XboX InsidersMODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Why dont i have the insider program badge?
in XboX InsidersWhy dont i have the insider program badge?: My account is level 2 ive been enrolled in the program for over 6 years and 2 moths tho i just recently levelled it to 2 submitted by /u/GrimXX123 [link] [comments] -
Downloads dont start when updates are available
in XboX InsidersDownloads dont start when updates are available: When a game update is available, the download stays at 0kb and never starts. After a reset of the series x, it works. Im on alpha skip and this problem is there since a long time. submitted by... -
i bought valorant point but i dont have
in XBoX Games and Appsi bought valorant point but i dont have: I bought 1000 Valorant points and I did not receive the code I received in my email. Can you send me the code you sent again? I need help. What should normally happen when I get 1000 Valorant... -
Help needed I dont think I setup my xbox correct.
in XBoX AccessibilityHelp needed I dont think I setup my xbox correct.: I have 2 xboxes for 2 children and one game pass . PLease advise how they should be setup. Accounts separately or individual? I would like them to be able to chat to each other and friends whilst... -
My xbox live account on my 360 is working but it says i dont have the correct permissions...
in XBoX Games and AppsMy xbox live account on my 360 is working but it says i dont have the correct permissions...: Is the xbox 360 servers online shut down or something else my xbox live account is working but it says i dont have the correct permissions to play the games e9de1b0a-2dd7-472a-8909-b1a7c68e0fa8 -
FIFA 16" dont have the correct permssion to acess features
in XBoX Games and AppsFIFA 16" dont have the correct permssion to acess features: So i cant access the pro clubs online mode on my xbox one as it says i dont have the correct permission to do, does anyone know how to fix this?, could it also be that i have been banned from... -
GTA V Online " I dont have the correct permissions to use xbox live" or something
in XBoX Games and AppsGTA V Online " I dont have the correct permissions to use xbox live" or something: I have played GTA: O before but now it just says that the profile i signed in doesent the correct permissions. I double checked my profile. Am I making a stupid mistake or am I missing something?...