What do I do when I bought a game and the money came out of my account, but I didn’t...

Discus and support What do I do when I bought a game and the money came out of my account, but I didn’t... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought NBA 2k23, money came out of my account, did not receive game. 6ea74e08-174a-48d8-b40c-e5cc432a9f5d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FBI-Van In-Your-Yard, Mar 10, 2023.

1. What do I do when I bought a game and the money came out of my account, but I didn’t...

Bought NBA 2k23, money came out of my account, did not receive game.

:)

FBI-Van In-Your-Yard, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

What do I do when I bought a game and the money came out of my account, but I didn’t receive the game?

3. FBI-Van In-Your-Yard Win User

What do I do when I bought a game and the money came out of my account, but I didn’t receive the game?

But if I still want the game do I have to refund and buy it again?

-sorry just confused
  4. Francia J. Win User

Yes, FBI-Van but there is an update from Xbox support:

"A small subset of users in the United States may be asked to pay again for a recent purchase. We'll be refunding impacted purchases soon, but if you'd like to request a refund now, visit https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-bil...;
  5. FBI-Van In-Your-Yard Win User

Thank you, it is completed and after removing and re adding my account it did not show up but the outage could be a valid explanation.
  6. SkaterTwitch Win User

I'm from Europe, and my purchases are also missing. I'm not quite sure how they expect to contact us about refunds, though? The game I bought goes off sale in 3 days, so I'd like to get it sorted before it goes back up to full price and I'm out even more money.
Thema:

What do I do when I bought a game and the money came out of my account, but I didn’t...

1. What do I do when I bought a game and the money came out of my account, but I didn’t... - Similar Threads - bought game money

2. I bought a game (cyberpunk) with a Visa gift card I refunded it but I didn't get the money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game (cyberpunk) with a Visa gift card I refunded it but I didn't get the money...: Refund didn't give me back my money but took the game 57677612-7be5-4a3a-88c8-403e6b27dc2c
  3. can I get my money back for a game that I bought and is not downloading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can I get my money back for a game that I bought and is not downloading?: I bought ark and now it isn't updating/downloading and I want to use my money on a game that works :) aef68e49-f34b-4476-b7a5-eb2347524563
  4. Bought a game ,took my money, i never got the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game ,took my money, i never got the game: I bought dying light for R269 or $16.89 And when it loaded it said oops something went wrong , and i didn't get the game , no emails no nothing i've tried everything and nothing works. Please...
  5. Bought a digital game but no money was taken out and I have the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a digital game but no money was taken out and I have the game?: I recently bought rust ultimate edition on my Xbox and no money was taken from my bank and now other things have took out and there’s not enough if it takes out later on which is my question, Will...
  6. Spel gekocht, geld weg en geen spel... [Translation-Game bought, money away and no game...]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spel gekocht, geld weg en geen spel... [Translation-Game bought, money away and no game...]: Sea of Thieves gekocht, geld afgeschreven geen spel gekregen. Continu meldingen dat alles gelukt is maar nergens een downloadknop te bekennen. In mijn account staat ook niet dat de betaling...
  7. I bought a game, the money was pulled but I didn't recieve the title?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game, the money was pulled but I didn't recieve the title?: So I just bought Player Unknowns Battlegrounds for my Xbox One. The transaktion has been pulled from my bank account, but I never recieved the game. What to do??? 2d6c51ce-6099-436d-b646-ef22a05d8020
  8. I bought a 25€ gift card to buy a game with and in the end the microsoft money wasnt an ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 25€ gift card to buy a game with and in the end the microsoft money wasnt an ...: So I wanted to buy "Halo 3", I bought a 25€ gift card for myself with paypal to buy it as quick as possible. As I entered my paypal as a payingmethod and had the 25€ on my microsoft account, the...
  9. I Bought in-game money in trove & never receive it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Bought in-game money in trove & never receive it: i just bought a pack worth of 29.99 $ of in-game money et never received nothing of it , i am really diseapointed Thought there is 30$ less in my account :( 91ed013c-ccc3-4730-aa66-1e98d8b8b400
  10. Bought Black Ops 3 with gift cards, took money but didn't give me game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Black Ops 3 with gift cards, took money but didn't give me game: I was really excited to buy Black Ops 3 with my gift card money. I went to buy it for $52.04 on the Xbox store, and it comes up as an error message, saying "Something went wrong." I figured it was...