What do I do my Xbox 360 2008 model is getting to hot and then crashes. And that’s if I get...
Discus and support What do I do my Xbox 360 2008 model is getting to hot and then crashes. And that’s if I get... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I get my Xbox 360 2008 model to work when it won’t read the disks and it crashes when it gets to hot. 4c84e009-3c11-458b-b2b0-c5ba6eae9adc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cowboys805 magana, Jun 25, 2023.
Thema:
What do I do my Xbox 360 2008 model is getting to hot and then crashes. And that’s if I get...
Loading...
-
What do I do my Xbox 360 2008 model is getting to hot and then crashes. And that’s if I get... - Similar Threads - 360 2008 model
-
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?
in XboX InsidersQuand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques... -
The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles
in XboX InsidersThe Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation... -
360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?
in XboX Insiders360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X
in XboX InsidersHaving trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,... -
Why can't I connect my 2008 Xbox 360 to Xbox mobile app
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can't I connect my 2008 Xbox 360 to Xbox mobile app: Why can't I connect my 2008 Xbox 360 to Xbox mobile app 0170db66-f61f-4540-bd20-e0404a7ecba8 -
Beijing 2008 xbox 360 anyone please
in XBoX Games and AppsBeijing 2008 xbox 360 anyone please: Hiya just got back into xbox I am on 360 anyone fancy Beijing not really played it in ages but was quite decent at it 53rd in the world at discus if anyone wants a game just add me I am from uk... -
My 2008 model Xbox 360 Elite console has RROD with the E 74 error messege._._.
in XBoX on ConsolesMy 2008 model Xbox 360 Elite console has RROD with the E 74 error messege._._.: Anyone charges the cheapest price to correctly and properly professionaly repair my console within a two day timeframe somehow??? 4fba1256-44c4-4abb-a96d-bcef6642ec1d