What do I do? I’m still comm banned even after the ban was supposed to be lifted? This...

Discus and support What do I do? I’m still comm banned even after the ban was supposed to be lifted? This... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Still not able to send or start/join parties on Xbox but I’m able to on the Xbox app 6b360ec1-5885-4368-825f-ed0501bf6853 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Cole Richmond, Feb 24, 2023.

1. What do I do? I’m still comm banned even after the ban was supposed to be lifted? This...

Still not able to send or start/join parties on Xbox but I’m able to on the Xbox app

:)

Cole Richmond, Feb 24, 2023
  2. JaydnJC Win User

Console ban still not lifted

Hey ,

You can view the ban by logging in on enforcement.xbox.com however console bans are not eligible for case review. Sorry.
    yes but my console ban was supposed to be lifted on July 11 and I've been waiting for 3 days and it's still not been lifted. Any ideas on what I should do??
  3. ZAYONETTA Win User

Unbanned but still banned?

I believe you have not been successfully unbanned and there is still a communications ban on your Xbox Live account by the enforcement team. There is nothing you can do to lift that ban unfortunately if it is permanent, however if not permanent you should
    see your communications ban lifted after a couple of days, weeks, or months even. I hope this answers your question.
  4. Dadwhite Win User

Still Comm banned after suspension was lifted

First check the enforcement site to verify that all suspensions are really over: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.
  5. OpticRJames Win User

What do I do? I’m still comm banned even after the ban was supposed to be lifted? This happens every time I have gotten banned and I can’t call support cause the links don’t work

Hi, Cole. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please log in to your account on this link to view your account suspension history, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli....

Please provide me with the exact time and date indicated on when the suspension will expire from there.
  6. Dadwhite Win User

I’m comm banned but I’m not comm banned

Sorry to hear about your ban, It my take a little bit of time for the enforcement page to be updated if you just got it.
Thema:

What do I do? I’m still comm banned even after the ban was supposed to be lifted? This...

1. What do I do? I’m still comm banned even after the ban was supposed to be lifted? This... - Similar Threads - I’m still comm

2. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  3. Im having a connect to the Xbox network error. It’s say I’m all connected but I’m still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having a connect to the Xbox network error. It’s say I’m all connected but I’m still...: Im having a connect to the Xbox network error. It’s say I’m all connected but I’m still offline and I can’t play anything because it say it’s not my home Xbox. Help me plz...
  4. I’m still having issues with my leaderboard score not updating. It’s been well over six...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m still having issues with my leaderboard score not updating. It’s been well over six...: Still having leadership score registering. this is obviously still an ongoing issue for many many people. It seems that all started after the last update. Response by Microsoft has been abysmal....
  5. I’m sure of my password but still can’t sign into my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m sure of my password but still can’t sign into my Xbox 360: Sure of password but unable to sign into my Xbox 360 5fde6972-ad50-4660-bcce-9671d7e0eead
  6. i’m still considered a child account even though i am 18

in XBoX Accessibility
    i’m still considered a child account even though i am 18: i’m 18 and it says i’m still a child account. so i made a new account and made it my “organizer” so i could set all my child account setting to unlimited, but yet i still cannot play minecraft...
  7. What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still...: I was banned for my profile picture and I was console banned for 2 days the ban finished August 26 at 1:54am but when I turn my Xbox on it says I’m still banned also when I go to the enforcement...
  8. I have lost all info for a Xbox account and I’m still being charged for subscriptions what...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost all info for a Xbox account and I’m still being charged for subscriptions what...: Like the title says I’m stupid and lost my details for an xbox account that I bought game pass on, I also pay for it on my main account so I’m being charged twice, I have no info for the account...
  9. Hi I’m replacing the motherboard in my 1540 model Xbox one do I need to still do the osu1-3...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi I’m replacing the motherboard in my 1540 model Xbox one do I need to still do the osu1-3...: Pretty much what the title says my stepdads Xbox stopped working and I figured it was a logic board issue and I bought a new one and I want to make sure I don’t have to do the update if I have my...
  10. Why does it still say I’m playing modern warfare 2 2009

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it still say I’m playing modern warfare 2 2009: Why does it show that im playing modern warfare 2 (2009) even tho I'm offline or a playing another game I've tried Uninstall it downloading it and a whole load of things but none of it seems to...