What do I do if password reset won't work?

Discus and support What do I do if password reset won't work? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have tried to reset my password and it is saying I am not providing efficient enough data to login, can someone please help me figure out how to get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by alyssac7777, May 29, 2023.

1. alyssac7777
    alyssac7777 Guest

I have tried to reset my password and it is saying I am not providing efficient enough data to login, can someone please help me figure out how to get my account back.

:)

alyssac7777, May 29, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If the password reset doesn't work, the only best option to recover your account is to submit an account recovery request via the account recovery webform here on this link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

You will receive the results within 24 hours.

Please take your time and answer the questions as accurately as possible. If the attempt to recover your account has failed, you may resubmit your account recovery request after 24 hours.

For an alternative option, you may directly contact Microsoft Xbox Support here at this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  3. Fayt Strife 2 Win User

Changing my windows live ID associated with my Gamertag.

How exactly, what do you ask the operators, because i asked them if I could do that so I dont have to go through the hassel of resetting my password for the account i dont know the password for and they said they cannot do that but they can help manually
    reset the password if I provide enough info. So that's what i've done and also what i'm still waiting on to find out if I it's going to work.
  4. Georges C. Win User

What can I do to reset my Xbox password?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ButtStallion95, in order to be able to change your account password you need access to it, or your security numbers or emails so that you can confirm that you own the account and have access.

If you know the email and when accessing clicked on the option "Forgot my Password", but after the procedures Microsoft has not yet been able to sign in to the account, you should try the recovery of your account by the link below.

Reset a forgotten Microsoft account password

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  5. cshores Win User

Can't sign in to live account

Yes I have reset password and still won't work
  6. ItzAprilLol Win User

I cannot remember my old Xbox 360 password from over 10 years ago

Thema:

1. What do I do if password reset won't work? - Similar Threads - password reset won't

2. I have tried 20 times to reset my password for some reason they're not doing it the codes...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have tried 20 times to reset my password for some reason they're not doing it the codes...: For some reason I can't get into my account I've got a thousand games on Mike a $1,000 for the games on my account every time I type it in it screws up it won't give it to me it says I have to go...
  3. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  4. Is there a way I can get the number changed so I can reset my password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way I can get the number changed so I can reset my password?: The password for my Microsoft account with Outlook needs to be reset, but when I get the option to send a code to a phone number, it's a phone number I haven't used before. I tried to change it in...
  5. Account still blocked after resetting password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account still blocked after resetting password: Hello, My account was blocked from too many failed login attempts even though I have not been trying to login. I have reset the password yet it still says it's blocked! How do I access my...
  6. how do I reset my password for my accnt.

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset my password for my accnt.: xbox S ask enter password I enter, and it doesn't accept it. how do I reset???? 5e59abd4-5ac0-4517-b62b-3ceba5852765
  7. Applying Roblox gift card to screen name we are unable to reset password on to get into

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Applying Roblox gift card to screen name we are unable to reset password on to get into: I got my son a Roblox gift card. He has a username for Roblox but did not attach an email address or phone number to this username. I am unable to log into his Roblox account to add the gift card...
  8. How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the...: How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the phone number is my old number I no longer have ? c21e56e3-8951-44e9-acf6-ab3d2df3a1b8
  9. I am not receiving the password reset e-mail (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not receiving the password reset e-mail (Minecraft): Hello, hope you're having a good holidays. I have an issue where I forgot my password (I know, rookie mistake on my end). When I go to reset, my inbox receives nothing. I've done this a few times...
  10. Trying to help my boyfriend reset his password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to help my boyfriend reset his password: My boyfriend is trying to recover his Xbox account and every time we try to reset his account it keeps sending the code to the old email which doesn’t exist anymore and we can’t get in contact...