what do i do if my xbox need to get fixed but theres no Microsoft's Repair Centers in my...

Discus and support what do i do if my xbox need to get fixed but theres no Microsoft's Repair Centers in my... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i live in a country named algeria and my xbox series s have a problem with it and i want to get it fixed but the problem is that i dont think theres... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ammar_Bouguern, Sep 16, 2022.

1. what do i do if my xbox need to get fixed but theres no Microsoft's Repair Centers in my...

so i live in a country named algeria and my xbox series s have a problem with it and i want to get it fixed but the problem is that i dont think theres any microsoft repair centers or any official place to get my xbox repaired.

maybe theres a one but i dont think thats the case because i didnt seen one before and algeria is a third world country and theres not alot of official things here if you understand me����

so yeah what do i do plz?i really need help

:)

Ammar_Bouguern, Sep 16, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

what do i do if my xbox need to get fixed but theres no Microsoft's Repair Centers in my country?

If you bought it from another. Country via Amazon or online you need to return it to the region of purchase and have a return address in that region

This is why you don't buy out of region very few manufacturers do international warranty and it wouldnt be most electronics it have to be portable

Unlocked phones but you have to wait for parts

It wouldn't matter if you had a repair center or not

You have to return it to the country it was purchased in

Imported products don't count you have to address it with the store
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

what do i do if my xbox need to get fixed but theres no Microsoft's Repair Centers in my country?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this AMMAR

As you said, Algeria is not a supported region. You can check supported regions for Xbox consoles here:
    https://www.xbox.com/regions

You may need to check if there is an authorized third party retailer in your country.
    If there is no authorized retailer, you can get your console serviced in another place but as you know. This is under your own risk and if you have warranty on it. You're going to lost it
  4. Darkknight8995 Win User

Xbox one s

I have one problem what happens if i send my xbox one s to microsoft visitor center because i have sent my xbox one s to the microsoft visitor center will they repair my xbox one s cause its over there now in microsoft visitor center what should i do
  5. SirSkunkalot Win User

loud noise when inserting a disc

@Blue silas defantliy a broke cd drive and will need to repaired at microsofts service center.

You can do this by phone or on xbox.com under support.

@DR 2EUSS sound like theres somthing not working as it should

You could wait and see what happens but as you still have warrenty i would get it fixed wile its free.

As its not going to get any better and we all want are xbox,s to work 100% the way intended.

I recently sent mine away for repair cause the cd drive was broke it took 10 days from pick up till i was happly gaming again
  6. [ A J ] Win User

What do I need to do to send my Xbox in for repairs

Hi, HUR5TGANG1090! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear your console is in need of repairs.

Do you know if your console is still under warranty? if your console is under warranty, repairs would be free of cost. Xbox consoles typically have a warranty period of 1 year after purchase, although this may vary depending on your country of residence.

• If you want to check your warranty status and/or issue a service order, click on the next link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices

Once your console is registered, click on "See details" and start a service order from the "Device coverage" section.

Note: If your Xbox console or Xbox accessory is no longer covered by your Standard Limited Warranty, you may be eligible for out-of-warranty service for a fee. Please refer to this page for more information on out-of-warranty service orders: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

* Out-of-Warranty service orders are currently only available for Xbox Seris X/S consoles.

• How to pack your Xbox console, Kinect sensor, or Xbox accessory for shipping:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards.
Thema:

what do i do if my xbox need to get fixed but theres no Microsoft's Repair Centers in my...

1. what do i do if my xbox need to get fixed but theres no Microsoft's Repair Centers in my... - Similar Threads - need fixed theres

2. Looking for groups needs to be fixed

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for groups needs to be fixed: Looking for groups is being abused by bots that are advertising scams by using the Xbox app. This needs to be fixed and people are getting scammed every day. I do report the posts but I can't...
  3. Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S: My friend has a Xbox 360 s. 4 years ago it broke, and today I decided to come and fix it. We plugged it in, and the box turns yellow as expected. We press the power button and it turns green for...
  4. Do I need to get my xbox professionally fixed or is there a solution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need to get my xbox professionally fixed or is there a solution?: I have an xbox one S and it comes up with error E200 I have tried all the troubleshooting options and during the offline update I get an Error E101 and when I try to factory reset it, it will turn...
  5. Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.: I have an Xbox Series S on wired internet connection, with a download speed of 300 MB and upload of 75 MB. My latency in Xbox Network statistics and in Halo Infinite is of 100-140 ms. It's...
  6. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...: [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c
  7. Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”: Ordered an Xbox controller to use with my Tesla. Attempted to update the firmware which was apparently the wrong direction (the older versions allow for Bluetooth Classic; not BLE aka Bluetooth...
  8. How can I fix this issue, I really need this fixed

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I fix this issue, I really need this fixed: So I have an Xbox which is my brothers old one that I’ve been playing on for the longest, and I’ve tried to change the account many times in the past. Nothing works and I recently got a new Gen...
  9. When trying to sign in to my account it keeps saying there is a problem and I need to fix...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When trying to sign in to my account it keeps saying there is a problem and I need to fix...: When trying to sign in to my account it keeps saying there is a problem and I need to fix it on account.live however I can’t figure out what the problem is? aee30af6-5446-45c1-95fa-e13254a22ca0
  10. Microsoft need to fix there xbox party server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft need to fix there xbox party server: Microsoft need to fix there xbox party server that we cant get kick when your the party host 863cc27d-e87f-4d16-ac19-074ff3a4c5bd