What do I do if my wired controller is connected but cloud gaming says its not

Discus and support What do I do if my wired controller is connected but cloud gaming says its not in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When the controller is connected it says no controller detected and its a Xbox series X wired controller someone tell me how to fix this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tyree Jackson2, Dec 23, 2022.

1. What do I do if my wired controller is connected but cloud gaming says its not

When the controller is connected it says no controller detected and its a Xbox series X wired controller someone tell me how to fix this

:)

Tyree Jackson2, Dec 23, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Tyree, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, what device are you using for cloud gaming?

Also, is this a Microsoft Xbox Series X controller? Is the controller can be connected via wireless?
  3. Fallen Gamer97 Win User

Headphones Mic Glitches Out

well my console is updating, but i cannot find how to update my controller, its a wired rock candy controller (just an fyi) i did exactly as the first link said and i do not have a USB, only USB is what my wired controller is connected to
  4. ptrkptrk Win User

Controller lag in cloud gaming

I have a MacBook Air M1. Wired controller via USB c and wired to fiber internet and I still have the lag on every game. 100% not the controller. Google Stadia did the same. Works perfectly fine on console.

You mentioned yours works fine on my setup. What are you doing differently?

Anybody know any fixes on this or just an existing issue with cloud gaming during early times with cloud gaming?
  5. BJ Wingstar Win User

why is my installed game controllers tab empty even tho my xbox controller is connected?

I've tried updating the drivers, it says I have all the latest drivers installed. I restarted my computer, tried uninstalling it then plugging it back in, but it doesn't seem to work.(im using a cable for the controller)It was working before then all of a sudden its not. I have also tried connecting my ps4 controller, its connected but not appearing on installed game controllers. So what do I do?
  6. Ray P Kit Win User

Have to powercycle modem to connect to live

It says its connected to xbox live when I login, tried both auto and manually sign in, but if I try to access any online feature it will it will say I'm not connected then have to do the powercycle. EA server is what Im trying to connect to 95% of the
    time. Its a wired connection.
Thema:

1. What do I do if my wired controller is connected but cloud gaming says its not - Similar Threads - wired controller connected

2. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  3. My Xbox Controller won't appear in the bluethooth tab, but it will connect via wire.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Controller won't appear in the bluethooth tab, but it will connect via wire.: I've been trying to connect my Xbox controller to my pc via bluethooth but it won't appear in the bluethooth area, I tried updating the drivers, updating the controller through the Xbox...
  4. Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Unable to Connect to PC The Issue When wired in using the USB-C cable that came with the brand-new controller, the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 is not...
  5. how to connect xbox one controller to pc (wired)

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to connect xbox one controller to pc (wired): Ive connected my xbox one controller via usb to my pc, but it doesnt connect, however when i hold down the home button the controller it flashes white despite not having any batteries in it. does...
  6. My xbox one elite controller will not connect to my pc using a wire.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one elite controller will not connect to my pc using a wire.: My xbox one elite controller will not connect to my pc using a wire. Its connects via Bluetooth but drops in and out. With wire it does not work and does not appear in my device manager, i have...
  7. Xbox Series X/S controller not connecting to PC wired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X/S controller not connecting to PC wired: I've been trying to connect my Xbox controller to my pc however when plugged in by USB wire, the light just blinks and does not connect. My pc does not have Bluetooth support, but I know that the...
  8. how do I connect my gaming controller to my laptop through a wired connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I connect my gaming controller to my laptop through a wired connection: I am trying to connect my gaming controller to my asus vivobook and it won't allow me to. whenever I connect it though Bluetooth it causes my pc to overheat and crash my game, which is a similar...
  9. Why does my Xbox one controller not stay connected to PC? Doesn't matter if it is wired or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one controller not stay connected to PC? Doesn't matter if it is wired or...: Why does my Xbox one controller not stay connected to PC? Doesn't matter if it is wired or Bluetooth. Controller firmware is up to date. 6bb322ee-8701-447d-a91d-2423faed3db8
  10. Xbox 360 wired controller not connecting to Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wired controller not connecting to Xbox 360: My brother got an xbox 360 from his grandad. It worked but the controller has a circular cable and couldn't plug into the console so we had to order an adapter, once we got the adapter it worked...