what do i do if my controller is synced but it says to reconnect it when i’m playing a game

Discus and support what do i do if my controller is synced but it says to reconnect it when i’m playing a game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; what do i do if my controller is synced to my xbox one but says to reconnect it when i’m in the middle of the game bb590ec0-9fb8-44b5-aebe-2ac5b48dd1f2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GrEeNHuLk04, May 26, 2018.

1. GrEeNHuLk04
    GrEeNHuLk04 Guest

what do i do if my controller is synced but it says to reconnect it when i’m playing a game

what do i do if my controller is synced to my xbox one but says to reconnect it when i’m in the middle of the game

:)

GrEeNHuLk04, May 26, 2018
  2. TheSTuFForD
    TheSTuFForD Guest
    All Xbox one problems here

Yes the controller is synced out the box, but when I start playing I get "please reconnect controller" randomly while I'm playing

TheSTuFForD, May 26, 2018
  3. Xbox controller not working

Xbox controller not syncing and when I do what everything says to fix it and it syncs it disconnects but stays on as if it’s synced

DishierCord1695, May 26, 2018
  4. MightyMidget944 Win User

My Controller Freezes

My console isn't freezing. The screen has not frozen, my games will continue to play as if nothing has happened. It's just my controller will no longer reconnect until I turn off the console and leave it for a bit. When the controller freezes, the 1P light
    is still on with the xbox AND the controller, I just can't move or do a thing. It doesn't pause and say my controller has disconnected either. I can try reconnecting it, but it won't reconnect at all. I take the battery out of the controller, but the light
    just goes around in circles if I put the battery pack in and turn the controller on again. I press the sync button on the xbox and that syncs to the controller, but the controller doesn't sync to it. The light on the controller just keeps going around and
    around and I still can't use it.
  5. CrYpTic SeNtry Win User

you have reached the limit of how much you can spend in the xbox store totay

How do I fix the problem of constantly trying to reconnect my controller!? I follow the steps to re-sync my controller and it never works
  6. TheSTuFForD Win User

All Xbox one problems here

Yes the controller is synced out the box, but when I start playing I get "please reconnect controller" randomly while I'm playing
  7. Wadood Abdul Win User

Dual controllers on cloud gaming, xbox ultimate game pass.

When did I say I was using a guest account? I do have the subscription, Im saying I’m not able to use both of my controllers for local multiplayer games.
  8. HomegrownSilky Win User

How to get controller to work on Xbox series X while using wireless display app to connect to a PC.

So I’m not trying to use the Xbox through my tv. I’m trying to control my PC through the Xbox with the wireless display app. I’m beginning to think that it is not possible either even though many “tech experts” claim to be able to do so easily, in their clickbait articles on the web
    You need to have your controller synced directly to the PC if you want to control it. If the controller is synced to the console, it won't control the PC.
Thema:

1. what do i do if my controller is synced but it says to reconnect it when i’m playing a game - Similar Threads - controller synced says

2. Why does my controller keep de-syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller keep de-syncing: When I'm playing a game it randomly de-syncs for just a few seconds then starts working again normally. It's a brand new controller from the xbox store and sometimes it will go for hours with no...
  3. The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller: I'm trying to sync my controller to my xbox, the light on the controller will flash but the button on the Xbox isn't causing it to flash and sync. Is this a known issue? Is this something I can...
  4. How to sync Xbox One controller without turning on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to sync Xbox One controller without turning on my Xbox?: So I have an Xbox One controller and I don't see a way to sync through Bluetooth without first turning on the controller which obviously turns on the console. Is there any way to go straight into...
  5. Why can I not sync 2 identical controllers to my 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not sync 2 identical controllers to my 360?: I bought 2 new controllers for my 360, they are identical. I can sync them to my console one at a time but can not synce them both. One will sync and the other continues to search. I shut the...
  6. Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...: whenever i try to connect my controllers they just blink. i have to plug them into the back of the xbox to get them to connect and when i unplug they start blinking again. i try to use the sync...
  7. I just bought this Xbox elite controller 2, it refuses to sync correctly and it's fully...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought this Xbox elite controller 2, it refuses to sync correctly and it's fully...: Seriously. Fresh out of the box and off the charger : it won't stay on. It indicates 100% battery so charging doesn't fix this. We have tried all the stupid troubleshoots for this and nothing...
  8. When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...: So when I turn on my Xbox series x the Xbox makes the startup sound but doesn’t actually boot up and when I attempt to connect my controller the light just flashes so I’ve tried manually syncing...
  9. My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One: Last night and the night before, my controller started randomly disconnecting every few minutes and now won't connect to my Xbox at all unless it's plugged in. This controller is a replacement...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro: I know this is a known issue. And I tried so many things people said on the internet but nothing worked. I even let it run for over an hour but still didnt work. It synched on my 10 year old pc,...