What do I do if Microsoft has not sent back my elite controller accessories yet despite it...

Discus and support What do I do if Microsoft has not sent back my elite controller accessories yet despite it... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent my controller in for a replacement since it was acting up and making strange noises whenever it vibrated so I was given a replacement. I had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by David Cruz2, May 21, 2023.

1. David Cruz2
    David Cruz2 Guest

What do I do if Microsoft has not sent back my elite controller accessories yet despite it...

I sent my controller in for a replacement since it was acting up and making strange noises whenever it vibrated so I was given a replacement. I had forgotten to take off the accessories but normally they send them back anyway. I received it may 5th but I have not received the accessories back yet. Just want to know what to do

:)

David Cruz2, May 21, 2023
  2. David Cruz2 Win User

What do I do if Microsoft has not sent back my elite controller accessories yet despite it being a few weeks since I got the replacement?

Well it said on the email that any included accessories would be sent on a separate shipment, hopefully customer service can help
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

What do I do if Microsoft has not sent back my elite controller accessories yet despite it being a few weeks since I got the replacement?

They don't send by anything but the bare controller, and you were instructed not to include them. . You'll have to contact customer service or buy a new set.
  4. TurboTyrant Win User

UPS delivery germany

I sent my elite v2 in on 22nd May by UPS like you all did.

I still haven't heard back yet and my service order has disappeared as it's now passed the 30 days.

Did any of you manage to contact Microsoft? I don't know what to do, I can't get hold of anyone.
  5. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Controller Repair

I have delt with this exact same issue. Its going to take week for them to get it either fixed or swapped out for a new one. If you do send it back, they have very specific information about what exactly you are supposed to send back with it: not the sticks
    and other accessories... Make sure you follow those directions to the letter as I did not and sent the Elite stick with all the accessories back and that was a nightmare getting it all back. Took weeks more time.

Servicing your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

My recommendation is to bring it with you with all your purchase receipts to a Microsoft store. I did this when my second Elite controller went bad. I was fortunate enough to have a competent store manager who did a direct swap for a new one. No waiting
    time or game play down time. Is that a guarantee? No, but its worth the trip.

Microsoft store locator

Hope that helps.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Turbo controller - XSX

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Nova1989

Sorry, what do you mean exactly by "turbo controller"?
    Would be great if you elaborate a bit more that part

Are you referring a controller similar to the elite series controller?
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/accessories/controll...
Thema:

1. What do I do if Microsoft has not sent back my elite controller accessories yet despite it... - Similar Threads - Microsoft has sent

2. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  3. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  4. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  5. What do I do if Microsoft sent me a replacement controller but it has stick drift?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if Microsoft sent me a replacement controller but it has stick drift?: Earlier this week I ordered a replacement Wireless Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller for $86 cause my other one broke, and it arrived today, but when I tested it the left stick drifts towards the...
  6. Has anybody ever had game traffic being sent to Ireland. Microsoft Limited great Britain.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anybody ever had game traffic being sent to Ireland. Microsoft Limited great Britain.....: I have traffic sent to Europe from Canada any help would be appreciated 700a8b02-df9e-4810-8ae5-b18fe364cf6d
  7. Controller has been sent back and I have no way to contact Microsoft about progress of issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller has been sent back and I have no way to contact Microsoft about progress of issue.: I have sent back an Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller and I had been contacted by a microsoft Employee about 2-3 weeks ago. He told me that there were ver lenghty delays on refurbished stock so...
  8. I sent my controller for repair and Microsoft has lost it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my controller for repair and Microsoft has lost it: Hey, about 2 months ago I sent my son's controller in for repair as there was an issue with one of the sticks drifting, I was given a service request number and a delivery label, and I sent it...
  9. Sent my controller away for repair, was notified over a month ago that Microsoft has sent...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sent my controller away for repair, was notified over a month ago that Microsoft has sent...: I’ve been chasing this with UPS for a couple of weeks or so but have been fobbed off several times with the generic “things are taking longer than normal” spiel, and according to the tracker it’s...
  10. I need a code for halo wars defintive edtion as the one microsoft sent me has already be ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need a code for halo wars defintive edtion as the one microsoft sent me has already be ...: I need a new code for halo wars as the code you have sent me has already been redeemed.... i have spoken to microsoft employee they told me to ask yiu for it as well....