What do I do if ive been false reported by someone

Discus and support What do I do if ive been false reported by someone in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ive been false reported and i need to know what I can do to change that someone messaged me saying they report me for no apparent reason I have video... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Guillermo Mejia1, May 3, 2023.

1. What do I do if ive been false reported by someone

Ive been false reported and i need to know what I can do to change that someone messaged me saying they report me for no apparent reason I have video footage of me playing rdr2 up untill he messaged me stating ive been reported never even spoke to him or interacted with him i want justice for the false report that I got penalized for nothing

:)

Guillermo Mejia1, May 3, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Just block and ignore and report

That's not really fraud

A report.wont do anything if you don't do anyrhing

If you retaliate though by breaking the rules yes it counts against you

I get random weirdos saying the dd team is going to ban you

Don't reply just report
  3. Smwutches Win User

If you got a suspension from it, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information about the suspension and to see about submitting a case review.
  4. Guillermo Mejia1 Win User

Trying to but cant see nothing about starting a case the guys gamertag is [mod removed] ive already reported him for fraud and making false reports
  5. Elaine6W Win User

He keeps on falsely reporting me

Ive done what you said! Ive blocked him, ive reported him for false reporting! He keeps on reporting me and gets me suspended i have talked to him since monday! He said stuff to me and i said stuff back, but when i reported him nothing happens, but when
    he reports me i get banned! Look at what he said when i asked why he reported me on monday:

when i asked him to join my party be reported me, that was a false report, he knows what hes doing, look at whay he said:he was being toxic too and saying stuff to me but did he get suspended? NO. When
  6. Smwutches Win User

I was false reported what should i do?

Thema:

1. What do I do if ive been false reported by someone - Similar Threads - ive been false

2. ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11): after 2 days of trying i finally got it connected to my PC and series x and it sounds fine on my xbox but on my PC it constantly cuts oout and im not sure what to do ive reset it and followed all...
  3. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  4. help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks: when I'm in an Xbox party on pc it will allow me to hear and talk to my friends but when I click off of the app, they can't hear me anymore but I can hear them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  5. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...: I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now 3 months Iam just not able to see the realm on my services and subscriptions page please Help...
  6. what happen to xbox i was at school ive been fighting enforment to help me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    what happen to xbox i was at school ive been fighting enforment to help me out: i was at school when i got notified that my xbox account was banned i need help XBOX:(mod removed) *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. Ive been trying to purchas Minecraft on my mexican and american cards but it says that they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive been trying to purchas Minecraft on my mexican and american cards but it says that they...: And yes. i checked for all the problems and my account isnt suspended and none of all of my cards are working so i dont understand why it wont let me. 9ddfea40-b12d-4c73-8262-9ec9f5fa24b0
  8. I sent my xbox of for repair. Ive been sent an older xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent my xbox of for repair. Ive been sent an older xbox: After sending my xbox of repair they have sent me back a different xbox with a older OS build no. Surely when they send me a refurb xbox back surley it should be like for like and not an older...
  9. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  10. i cant use the username ive been using for 3 years on minecraft anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant use the username ive been using for 3 years on minecraft anymore: Ive used the java edition minecraft username "" since 2020 and now suddenly its telling me i cant use that name because its offensive. i changed my username to "derprydudes" instead as a test, and...