What do i do if i have lost the information of my account and the recovery form doesnt work?

Discus and support What do i do if i have lost the information of my account and the recovery form doesnt work? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi so ive lost my account on microsoft i dont know the full email only the first and couple last digits i dont remember the password and the phone... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Averywh, May 30, 2023.

1. Averywh
    Averywh Guest

What do i do if i have lost the information of my account and the recovery form doesnt work?

Hi so ive lost my account on microsoft i dont know the full email only the first and couple last digits i dont remember the password and the phone number that is linked to it doesnt seem familiar with me. I have sent multiple forms with as much information i know and every form comes back saying that they dont have enough information. Please help me cause ive bought stuff on this account and i dont want to lose my money.

:)

Averywh, May 30, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear your account recovery form is not being accepted, Averywh. I'm afraid to say that this form is the last resource when about recovering an account we're referring to.

If you're not able to recover the account in that way, you may need to create a new one. This is because no one at Microsoft can view or change the account details for you, this is for security policies.
  3. Sean Conner De Vera Win User

a hacker changed my microsoft account email with minecraft and deleted my old one

i tried this and it doesnt work my account doesnt have enough information for the recovery form literally all i used the account for was just for minecraft is there any way to contact customer support? and not the automatic ones i need an actual person to help me here
  4. Kob Kwa Win User

How do I recover Hacked/compromised Xbox account

I have submitted many recovery forms through Microsoft, I am sure that Xbox account recovery is the only way I can possibly get the account back. The recovery forms do not work for me. I am not too sure on what I could do to get the account back.

Thanks, Koby KWan
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I lost my hotmail account I can't use it

Hi Mahamad, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

What happened to your account? Have you lost your sign-in information?

Have you tried the recovery form? https://account.live.com/acsr

Do you have access to a recovery e-mail or phone number?
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How do I recover my gamertag?

Hi Timothy, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

What happened to your account? Have you lost access to the log in information?

Have you tried the recovery form? https://account.live.com/acsr

Do you have access to a recovery e-mail or phone number?
Thema:

1. What do i do if i have lost the information of my account and the recovery form doesnt work? - Similar Threads - lost information account

2. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  3. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  4. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost or Stolen Xbox One: We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and...
  5. I lost my Xbox series x controller

in XboX Insiders
    I lost my Xbox series x controller: My parents hid my controller back in January and I have been using my Xbox one controller since then I remembered that they took it and I asked them to get it for me they went to go find it and...
  6. I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?: I logged into my bedrock account the other day and went to make a new character, I usually use the golden creeper founder cape. When i went to make select the cape the golden creeper cape was no...
  7. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  8. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  9. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  10. Lost old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old Xbox account: I have “lost” my old Xbox account. I say lost because I had to make a new one after I bought the Xbox series x. I tried to move it and some where along the way I couldn’t log I. To the account and...