What do I do if I get suspended even though the person i was defending myself against...

Discus and support What do I do if I get suspended even though the person i was defending myself against... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; He called me a furry after destroying him in GTA, but when I call him one i get banned? Was this a glitch or did this kid pay xbox to suspend me?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ZeroScorpion, Mar 15, 2023.

1. ZeroScorpion
    ZeroScorpion Guest

What do I do if I get suspended even though the person i was defending myself against...

He called me a furry after destroying him in GTA, but when I call him one i get banned? Was this a glitch or did this kid pay xbox to suspend me?

Note: All my previous suspensions before this were rightfully due, but this one ain't right.

:)

ZeroScorpion, Mar 15, 2023
  2. ZeroScorpion Win User

What do I do if I get suspended even though the person i was defending myself against didn't, even though he was bullying me?

Yeah i guess your right, i just wish xbox would look at the whole situation. Thx for time to reply to me
  3. ngocphi Win User

What do I do if I get suspended even though the person i was defending myself against didn't, even though he was bullying me?

Well first you are never notified about any results of any reports you filed so you can't know if he was suspended or not

Thats between him.and enforcement

Second all concerns with enforcement has to be taken up with enforcement.xbox.com

And in situations like that is.best not.to.respond

It.doesn't matter who starts the fight if you break the rules .you also get punished if reported

Block and report it's.all you are allowed to.do

When a person replies enjoy your ban that doesn't mean he knows

When a troll baits you to respond and reported the said msg and you fell for it thats what he is saying

The code applies to everyone

A Wiseman once said don't feed the trolls.after midnight

Though generally it's.never a good.idea to.feed them at anytime
  4. ngocphi Win User

They do look at the whole situation as mentioned the rules Apply to everyone

Being the person who retaliates doesn't make you immune to the rules

Block and report thats all you are allowed to do
  5. DeniqL Win User

6. Gr33ny__ Win User

How do I defend myself??

Subscription cancelled

Refunds requested

Xbox for sale

buying a ps5 đź‘‹
Thema:

1. What do I do if I get suspended even though the person i was defending myself against... - Similar Threads - suspended though person

2. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  3. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  4. Suspended For making an lfg

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended For making an lfg: I got suspended when I made a looking for group for rainbow six siege. All I did was add popular tags and then I got suspended. Is there any way I can get resuspended? Because I don't feel like...
  5. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  6. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  7. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  8. I got suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    I got suspended for no reason: any one know why this might have happened? 89e7936c-5829-459a-b15d-294a8a7af47d
  9. Account Suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Account Suspended.: my friend asked me to check if the n word was hashed or not in the minecraft chat, please please uplift my ban please i beg you df457bf5-0fe3-44e9-a9dd-a61d25c5ddb4
  10. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...