What do I do if I don’t get my money back from a refund

Discus and support What do I do if I don’t get my money back from a refund in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought assassins creed Valhalla and I wanted to refund it for the ezio collection and so I did and I had money so I bought it but when I tried to buy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ashley Barnhart, May 25, 2023.

1. What do I do if I don’t get my money back from a refund

I bought assassins creed Valhalla and I wanted to refund it for the ezio collection and so I did and I had money so I bought it but when I tried to buy something else I should have enough for I’m 15 dollars short (it was on sale).

:)

Ashley Barnhart, May 25, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Ashley!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

To answer your inquiry, if your refund request was denied from the refund webform, you can still dispute the decision by replying to their email and help them understand that your refund should be granted.

You've got nothing to worry I had a similar issue before and had my refund approved after I disputed it to the refund webform.

If you have recently submitted your refund request via the refund webform, your refund will be accommodated within 72 hours.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  3. Annanda Martins Win User

what do I do if my refund gets approved but I don’t get my money back in my Microsoft account?

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Usually, refunds takes from 3 - 5 business days ( it can take more depending on your payment method and bank institution ) but last week and the one before there was a report on the Xbox website that the refund process was delayed, so this might be why refunds a taking a little longer to complete.

In case you want to contact Support directly about this and the fact that the game is still on your account, here is the link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

What should I do if I’m not getting my refund money back

Hi,

Refunds to other sources other than an Xbox account balance, take 3-5 business days.
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

What should I do if I’m not getting my refund money back

Hello Dedmanwonder! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you have not received your refund back yet. Have you contacted Cash App to see if they can help?
  6. Braiden Gaskill Win User

So I recently bought the new modern warfare 2 and now it won’t let me open the app saying I need to buy it. I looked in my email and it’s aid I refunded it however I never did.

I do have family but we don’t share the same Xbox and I have my password for everything. I was doing some research and a lot of people actually had this problem. Was just wondering if there was anyway to cancel the refund and or when will I get my money back to re-purchase the game
Thema:

1. What do I do if I don’t get my money back from a refund - Similar Threads - don’t money refund

2. my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  3. Elite Series 2 P1 and P2 paddles don’t work when pressed at the same time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 P1 and P2 paddles don’t work when pressed at the same time: I have P1 bound to right stick click and P2 bound to A so I can slide hop better in TF2, and I noticed while I was playing that my A button wasn’t working correctly. So I troubleshot a bit, tried...
  4. Why don’t I see my money in my bank account after an approved refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don’t I see my money in my bank account after an approved refund: Why don’t I see my money in my bank account after an approved refund It’s been 2 days? d9883378-ac1a-4248-b46e-03d88b0c6ff6
  5. I canceled my Xbox gamepass console subscription but I don’t know if I will get my money back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I canceled my Xbox gamepass console subscription but I don’t know if I will get my money back?: My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** my Xbox email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 3eabb726-ced0-4b4f-8fc8-f54c9d05a336
  6. Money has come out of my back account but I don’t have access to the game pass on my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Money has come out of my back account but I don’t have access to the game pass on my Xbox: This morning a transaction of £10.99 came out of my account saying it’s from Microsoft but when I came back from after college it’s not letting me access the game pass...
  7. Microsoft said I don’t own a game but my history says I do and the money was taken from my acc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft said I don’t own a game but my history says I do and the money was taken from my acc.: I bought madden 23 all madden addition. It said I had it and then when I got on to play it the day that you were finally allowed to play it (it comes out the 16 but you get it 3 days early so the...
  8. Why my money was stolen and I don’t have my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my money was stolen and I don’t have my game: I have two xbox accounts on one of them i bought forza motorsports 7 and installed and played it then i had to uninstall for another game so when i went back to reinstall the game you try and make...
  9. If you don’t fix the connectivity issue right now I want my money back!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    If you don’t fix the connectivity issue right now I want my money back!!: why can’t you put out a decent product? My project Scorpio edition XBOX1X is a $600 paperweight when it keeps dropping every connection to the internet. Extremely disappointed in Microsoft. Maybe...
  10. Plastic clip broke off left analog stick and I don’t have money to buy a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plastic clip broke off left analog stick and I don’t have money to buy a new controller: recently I started hearing a rattle so I took the left grip off and a little grey plastic clip fell out and it makes my left analog stick hard to push down and makes it stick. I have no idea what...