What do I do if I bought the new call of duty and it’s saying that I never did

Discus and support What do I do if I bought the new call of duty and it’s saying that I never did in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Plz help me I bought the new game which came out too 74 dollars after tax and it’s now saying I never bought the game what do I do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ProGamer12807, Dec 1, 2022.

1. What do I do if I bought the new call of duty and it’s saying that I never did

Plz help me I bought the new game which came out too 74 dollars after tax and it’s now saying I never bought the game what do I do

:)

ProGamer12807, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

ProGamer, First let's confirm your purchase:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

See if your order is listed here. Make sure you are using the email that made the purchase (DO NOT send the email here, it is not allowed)

Open it, and see what is in the Status. If it is completed, or another word

Were you able to find and confirm your purchase?

If it worked, let's continue.

Alright, let's try this here then

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.

Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

And try to install the game again, friend.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. DEE Kimbrough Win User

My "COD Cold War", Xbox one, loads to "press start" menu but won't let me play. How do I fix?

I recently bought the Call of Duty. It says press a to start but will not do anything.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox says I never bought a game I did

Hey there Colonel n00b.

Sorry to hear about the purchasing error you're having. To start out, are you able to verify that the transaction shows as complete over on
    account.microsoft.com? If not, it's possible the transaction didn't complete. Keep us looped in with what you find :) If the game shows as purchased there, try a restart of your PC and give the download
    another try.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

What do I do or say?

nothing, as everybody is entitled to their own opinion, or just state that's ok, you enjoy your PlayStation and ill enjoy my Xbox. both have their strengths and weaknesses.
  6. ObviousOtavio Win User

Issues Reading discs error code (0x21): Your disc might be dirty or damaged.

MrMoros, I ran into the exactly same problem. my xbox one is brand new, i have just bought it, never played it once. then, when I put my brand new titan fall or call of duty ghosts, it shows up the error code 0x80820002. I have reseted twice already and
    no success. I have no idea of what to do... any suggestions?
Thema:

1. What do I do if I bought the new call of duty and it’s saying that I never did - Similar Threads - bought call duty

2. i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 it say i have to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 it say i have to buy it again: can anybody explain why my call of duty modern warfare 2 cross gen i bought and it even say in my order history that i dont own it. b284d692-21f1-45ac-99ec-c4c16e379d31
  3. I bought something on Call of duty and I went to use it but it wasn’t there so I checked my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought something on Call of duty and I went to use it but it wasn’t there so I checked my...: I never refunded the item and I wanted to use it today but now I can’t because it was refunded and I didn’t refund it 2321e183-92b2-40c1-a69a-7d99978ad8c1
  4. I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it: So I Recently bought the pre-order for call of duty modern warfare 3 and I know that it took the money out of my account but it still doesn't let me play the game...
  5. Bought call of duty on the wrong account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought call of duty on the wrong account.: I purchased call of duty last night on the wrong account. Is there anyway to transfer it to my correct Xbox and Microsoft account? a3fc16ff-8710-42ef-b365-cf3baeabaf90
  6. I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...: I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in German, can I somehow change it to English or Polish? 7726f092-0487-4cb1-98db-1f6e57105010
  7. Hi. I've have call of duty black ops 3 and I bought a dlc but I didn't get the gobble gum.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. I've have call of duty black ops 3 and I bought a dlc but I didn't get the gobble gum.: Hi. I've had call of duty black ops 3 for a wile and I the descent dlc because it comes with a gobble gum. Now I got the maps fine but when I go to the zombies menu and check my gobble gum it says...
  8. Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s...: Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s now season 5. I bought the cross gen bundle , and now cannot purchase the vault edition. Is there a way I...
  9. Call of Duty Cold War asking for game pass even though I personally bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Cold War asking for game pass even though I personally bought it: So I bought Call of Duty Cold War digitally on my Xbox maybe about a year ago, I deleted for about 2 months I reinstall it and it asks for me to choose a game pass plan even though I bought the...
  10. Hi I bought the champion personalization pack for call of duty advanced warfare and when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought the champion personalization pack for call of duty advanced warfare and when...: I bought the Champion personalization pack for Call of duty advanced warfare when I installed it and went into game it was still locked then when I tried to reinstall from the in game store it...