What do I do? I can’t log in in Minecraft :((

Discus and support What do I do? I can’t log in in Minecraft :(( in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t log in :( When scan the code and put the information required, it send me to a new window of Xbox with a gray screen and only a green button... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by itzz_pao, Nov 14, 2022.

1. itzz_pao
    itzz_pao Guest

I can’t log in What do I do? I can’t log in in Minecraft :(( :( When scan the code and put the information required, it send me to a new window of Xbox with a gray screen and only a green button
    What do I do? I can’t log in in Minecraft :(( [​IMG]
    that says “vamos ” but when I click it, it doesn’t happens anything :C

* Moved from Community Center

:)

itzz_pao, Nov 14, 2022
  2. Brian Tillman [Outlo Win User

This forum is dedicated to reporting bugs in the Microsoft Community web site. It's not for gaming questions. Please move your post to the Windows Gaming forum or the Outlook.com forum where account issues can be discussed.
  3. Geri M. Win User

Can’t log out of ROBLOX account on Xbox. What do I do?

Hello noooo_safechat2,

Wish you are well.

"Error code: 901 This error indicates an authentication error related to the communication between the Roblox servers and the game controller. It could also indicate that your Roblox account has expired or been banned."

We would like to inform you that our support boundaries are limited to what we can do or recommend on our end. Thus, forums and customer support (including phone and chat support team) are unable to assist you with any suspensions or enforcement actions as we have a dedicated team for this.

Customer support can’t assist with suspensions or enforcement actions. They don’t have access to enforcement details. Keep reading for info on how to inquire about your current suspension.

You may contact Roblox support and create a ticket of file a dispute on your suspension status.

If you have any other concerns other than this, you may create a new post here. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Subhranshu ShekharSe Win User

How do I change privacy settings for minecraft on mobile??

How do I change privacy settings, I can’t friend people on minecraft pocket edition and I can’t play online or on realms, what do I do?
    Please fix my privacy and online safety settings in minecraft pe so I can play with my friends
  5. Francia J. Win User

I can’t download games what do I do?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, we need to make sure that the Xbox game pass is active. Please follow the steps below and make sure that it is showing as "active".

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.

Once confirmed, please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  6. PsychoWolf28 Win User

I can’t download games what do I do?

Hi Canion Eats. Is your Gamepass subscription up to date on payments?
Thema:

1. What do I do? I can’t log in in Minecraft :(( - Similar Threads - can’t log Minecraft

2. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  3. I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account: I have minecraft on my ps4 and have been attempting to log in into my Microsoft account multiple times but i have been unsuccessful. I am using this linked account I created long time ago and this...
  4. I can’t log into Minecraft bedrock on iPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log into Minecraft bedrock on iPad: When I try logging into minecraft on iPad it will freeze after I enter my email, I’ve realized it’s waiting for me to put the one time code but it doesn’t give me the screen to enter the code only...
  5. Can’t log into my Microsoft account to get to minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t log into my Microsoft account to get to minecraft: I have been trying to log into my Microsoft account on my ps5 to go to Minecraft but it won’t let me log in so I tried to change my password but it didn’t work so I did the form which also didn’t...
  6. Can’t log into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log into Minecraft: I have previously asked for help with this issue. Microsoft do not appear to have a method to speak to any sort of Minecraft support, not from the UK at least, and directs me only to these forums...
  7. After logging out of my minecraft world, it shows an error, “we can’t save more data for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After logging out of my minecraft world, it shows an error, “we can’t save more data for...: the issue is i have over 150gb of free storage left, so i do not understand how it is out of room. The world is 650mb so a fairly large world but has not been able to save/sync for almost 2 weeks...
  8. in minecraft can’t remember my precious PSN connected account log in details and can no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in minecraft can’t remember my precious PSN connected account log in details and can no...: in minecraft can’t remember my precious PSN connected account log in details and can no longer play as i can’t sign in ff28008e-35ac-477d-8e41-15be3659911e
  9. I can’t log into Minecraft on psn

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t log into Minecraft on psn: [img] Every time I load into Minecraft it says “sign in to PlayStation network” but I already am signed in to PlayStation network. When I click on the button nothing happens....
  10. Can’t log back in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t log back in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: I have been having this issue for almost two years now. I accidentally signed out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft and tried to log back in. It keeps telling me that my account is already...