What do I do about this Sea of Thieves code?

Discus and support What do I do about this Sea of Thieves code? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a Sea of Thieves emote code a while back from a friend. I redeemed it and it went through but the content still isn't showing up. I have the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rosepvtals, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Rosepvtals
    Rosepvtals Guest

I got a Sea of Thieves emote code a while back from a friend. I redeemed it and it went through but the content still isn't showing up. I have the game on Steam, but my xbox account is linked to it all so I'm not quite sure what the issue is. It's frustrating because this was a gift and I either want to be able to give the code back to him or actually get the emote. This has been an issue for weeks and most of my friends don't know what to tell me. Any advice?

:)

Rosepvtals, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Rosepvtals, geralemte in such cases the sync is for account data purposes, as you bought the game by Steam the code should have been purchased to be compatible with Steam.
  3. onyxishere Win User

cant play online

What is the error code you get in Sea of Thieves.
  4. Voldemārs Ozols Win User

cant sign in to microsoft account to play sea of thieves

but the main question was "what to do to login to other microsoft account in sea of thieves???"
  5. TheSideStep Win User

Home / FAQ Accessing the Sea of Thieves Website / Forums - Xbox Live account is required

Hello, thank you for replying i've tried contacting support on the Sea of thieves site but i instantly get redirected back to the "Home / FAQ Accessing the Sea of Thieves Website / Forums - Xbox Live account is required" page and can't do anything about it.
  6. XBF SC Jasowh Win User

Haven't received Sea of Thieves promotional items from latest Mixer stream

Hello Mr Jiggles,

After further researching your account, I do see that the following codes were sent to you:

Sea of Thieves Obsidian Drum

Forza Horizon 4 Limited Edition Festival Tee (Yellow)

Sea of Thieves Obsidian Spyglass

Since that is the case, the best course of action would be to file a support ticket with Sea of Thieves and provide as much detail as you can along with screenshots or videos that show you do not have either one of these two items in-game.
Thema:

1. What do I do about this Sea of Thieves code? - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves code

2. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  3. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  4. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  5. Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7: Some weeks ago, Sea of Thieves was updated (I presume the update that introduced EasyAntiCheat) to include a launcher, which resulted in the game no longer working correctly. Running SoT through...
  6. Sea of Thieves repeated Hazelnutbeard error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sea of Thieves repeated Hazelnutbeard error: Sea of thieves won't work through steam. I've tried all suggested fixes, re-enabled teredo, updated all my drivers, even set up port forwarding specifically for SOT's steam servers. Disabled VPN,...
  7. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  8. How do I play Sea of Thieves with Xbox friends from steam deck?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I play Sea of Thieves with Xbox friends from steam deck?: How to play with Xbox friends?? I'm having an issue playing SOT on steam deck and trying to join an Xbox friend. After wasting a bunch of time trying to get the invite to work in game, I tried...
  9. Can I reedem Sea of Thieves ancient coins code from Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I reedem Sea of Thieves ancient coins code from Microsoft Rewards?: Recently I have bought Sea of Thieves on Steam and I have some points to use on Microsoft Rewards. I'd like to buy the 1000 Ancient coins pack for Sea of Thieves, but in terms and requirements it...
  10. Code: 0x87E10BD0 Can't download Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code: 0x87E10BD0 Can't download Sea of Thieves: Code: 0x87E10BD0 When I try to install Sea of Thieves. This only happens with Sea of Thieves. I have tried everything I can find online, including everything from here...