what did I miss?

Discus and support what did I miss? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I followed the quest lines and finished up in reapers march and then went on to Coldharbour and did a tour of the city and now have a lvl 48 quest. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TW0SAINTS, Jul 8, 2015.

1. TW0SAINTS
    TW0SAINTS Guest

what did I miss?

I followed the quest lines and finished up in reapers march and then went on to Coldharbour and did a tour of the city and now have a lvl 48 quest. I am only level 41 so what did I miss??? I made sure in all the zones I check the locations of interest and
    think I found all the quest that were available, maybe I missed 2 or 3 but that's not 6 levels worth. Am I suppose to pvp the missing 6 lvls? Anyone have a clue what I missed?

:)

TW0SAINTS, Jul 8, 2015
  2. Wiggs
    Wiggs Guest
    What did I miss?

Well, you missed that ate chinese today. You would know such important things if you stayed in touch.

Wiggs, Jul 8, 2015
  3. What did I miss?

[quote user="PlatinumSpectre"]

[quote user=""]

No news on Skyrim DLC?

[/quote]

Dawnguard releases Tuesday 26th June (aka next week) for 1600MSP.

-

Here's a trailer:

[/quote]

That looks great! Can't wait to get back into the world of Skyrim.. Thanks!

theinaniloquent, Jul 8, 2015
  4. Mr Durva
    Mr Durva Guest

what did I miss?

There are many quests around Cold Habour that you must search for. i suggest farming some levels as well so you do not get too under leveled for when you start the vet zones

Mr Durva, Jul 10, 2015
  5. APOCACIDE
    APOCACIDE Guest
    Did you do all fighters/mages quests? Did you do all group gropes? Its hard to get a group i think the finder is broken

APOCACIDE, Nov 1, 2018
  6. PlatinumSpectre Win User

What did I miss?

[quote user="theinaniloquent"]

No news on Skyrim DLC?

[/quote]

Dawnguard releases Tuesday 26th June (aka next week) for 1600MSP.

-

Here's a trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZqXKZOS2jQ
  7. US Revenge Win User

What did I miss?

few good exclusives coming to ps3.

360 has.... um.... halo 4 looks good..
  8. Elohmn Win User

What did I miss?

You didn't hear? Everyone's been playing on the Xbox 720...

Not really, just a joke. Welcome back to Gaming though.
  9. gameshoes3003 Win User

What did I miss?

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.
  10. APOCACIDE Win User

what did I miss?

Did you do all fighters/mages quests? Did you do all group gropes? Its hard to get a group i think the finder is broken
Thema:

what did I miss?

1. what did I miss? - Similar Threads - did miss

2. Is XBox homophobic or did I miss something in the ToS?

in XboX Insiders
    Is XBox homophobic or did I miss something in the ToS?: Can someone explain to me why I'm being alienated because I'm trying to play games with others such as myself? https://ibb.co/kc7bMTY submitted by /u/rl45401 [link] [comments]
  3. Did I miss where the pins went? (Pre-Alpha Preview)

in XboX Insiders
    Did I miss where the pins went? (Pre-Alpha Preview): Just hopped on and wanted to pin a game to see them and noticed my pins are missing. How long have they been gone? submitted by /u/JuniorB3vins [link] [comments]
  4. ¿Se me borro una letra que hago?[Did I miss a letter that I made?]

in XBoX Accessibility
    ¿Se me borro una letra que hago?[Did I miss a letter that I made?]: Hola necesito ayuda compre una membresia gold y pues se borro una letra y no se cual es e intentado y nada necesito ayuda,¿que debo hacer?!!!! [Translation - Hello, I need help. I bought a gold...
  5. Did I miss out on vigor?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did I miss out on vigor?: is the Vigor beta still available in the Xbox Preview Program? It is not showing up in my insiders hub 38046bdf-ab26-41ec-9735-b9bce7eb87c8
  6. Did I miss something?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did I miss something?: I used to be able to go into the Solitaire collection and get to a word games sub menu. A few days ago that was totally gone, and has not returned. Have you removed it?...
  7. did i miss out on the christmas gift from rockstar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    did i miss out on the christmas gift from rockstar?: because of the hackers taking xbox live down yesterday, i could not log in and there for could not play GTA 5 online. i got on to day but there was no gift under the christmas tree. rockstar said...
  8. When did I miss it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When did I miss it?: I've been heavily medicated, had 100 tumors removed and very ill the last 2 years. No sympathy please but when in the blue hell did I miss MS games going to full price. I thought they promised...
  9. Did I miss something?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did I miss something?: I still have no sound on my game clips recorded with DVR. Its been nearly a whole year. To be honest I gave up with recording gameplay a long time ago! Have I missed a fix somewhere? Or is this...
  10. Console Price Decrease - Did Microsoft Miss An Opportunity?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Price Decrease - Did Microsoft Miss An Opportunity?: Many people are viewing the Xbox One price decrease in the EU to mean that Microsoft and Xbox One aren't doing well, and that may even be true, I'm not "on the inside" so I have no idea....