What did everyone think of ark survival evolved when they first seen it/played it

Discus and support What did everyone think of ark survival evolved when they first seen it/played it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing it for a very long time and a big problem was that new players would not get in to the game to keep it going and i want to know why... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Halomaster0808, Dec 17, 2019.

1. What did everyone think of ark survival evolved when they first seen it/played it

I have been playing it for a very long time and a big problem was that new players would not get in to the game to keep it going and i want to know why that is.

:)

Halomaster0808, Dec 17, 2019
  2. ProDefault Win User

What did everyone think of ark survival evolved when they first seen it/played it

It didnt draw me in due to the draw distance and how glitchy it was and looked. Just wasnt polished enough. I put 10 hours in . Made some thatch houses etc.
  3. OakGill Win User

I think I may be able to answer why new players aren't showing up. At first glance I thought Ark was amazing, beautiful colors, free open world, looks absolutely immersive. When I attempt to start, hardly any servers would allow me to begin, and the ones
    that did would spawn in the dark and would be killed in mere moments. I downloaded it from my Xbox game pass ultimate subscription, and honestly only got to queue up in the one game. After enough frustration I simply deleted it, and haven't looked back.
  4. Thetman92 Win User

Yes i agree with playing with friends is more fun. Did you consider joining a fan club with the game?
  5. SepiaMX Win User

I have not played it, but one of my friends likes this game a lot. To me it was not that interesting.
  6. luissolid Win User

Since the first time i play it i didn't like it. But most of friends enjoy the game so depends...

Regards!
Thema:

1. What did everyone think of ark survival evolved when they first seen it/played it - Similar Threads - did everyone ark

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  5. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  6. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  7. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  8. Game stop did me dirty

in XBoX on Windows
    Game stop did me dirty: Hello.. My name is Matthew I was at a GameStop location at the beginning of the month and purchased a new Xbox series x diablo eddition. First I was sold a used system and brought it back the next...
  9. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  10. I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday

in XBoX on Windows
    I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday: Yesterday I wanted a Xbox so I want on Microsoft and I redeemed a free Xbox series s and it never came 325e60c6-3912-4867-977b-ae8ce5c27790