What dicatates a suspension?

Discus and support What dicatates a suspension? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox and it's Draconian rules are simply unacceptable. I encountered a troll cheating in a game of Rocket League, scoring in our own goal and ramming... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A Concerned Gamer, Mar 22, 2023.

1. What dicatates a suspension?

Xbox and it's Draconian rules are simply unacceptable. I encountered a troll cheating in a game of Rocket League, scoring in our own goal and ramming teammates. The result? My account is suspended for using bad language against the cheater, but when I inquired about the person cheating, Xbox says it up to the developers to enforce penalties against cheating. Welcome to the world of Xbox: where cheating is completely tolerated as long as no one has hurt feelings. This is an utter disgrace to the gaming community as a whole.

:)

A Concerned Gamer, Mar 22, 2023
  2. A Concerned Gamer Win User

This answer does not make your system for punishment any less uneven. So now more time is spent sussing out language because it's easier?! Meanwhile the integrity of your games are being diminished but trolls and cheaters. The party was reported and as far as I know, no actions were taken against them. The entire system is broken
  3. bowski477 Win User

Everyone who plays on Xbox is required to follow the Communnity Standards Xbox Community Standards | Xbox it is up to the enforcement team to decide the punishment when those standards are broken. If you find someone breaking those rules you can report them and the enforcement team will review and take action as they see fit.

If you're referring to a game specific ban or suspension, that is something you'd have to address with the game devs.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox takes action against cheating, but they have to be able to prove it.

Someone saying a naughty word is pretty easy

Having someone that knows what they're looking at, and can see the difference between a glitch and legit cheating is important.

Rocket League runs their own servers with their own moderation team. They're the ones who can catch and punish the cheater, as they're the ones with access to the servers and can prove it.

If you see someone cheating, make sure you report them to both MS and the dev.
  5. A Concerned Gamer Win User

A long winded and political way of saying "Xbox will suspend you if u say bad things, but they won't take any action against cheating." An egregious double standard.
  6. LOWxONxHealth Win User

DVR game capture still an uncertainty

I wont let them dicatate what websites I use.
Thema:

1. What dicatates a suspension? - Similar Threads - dicatates suspension

2. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  3. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  4. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  5. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  6. No active suspensions but my xbox says I do

in XBoX on Windows
    No active suspensions but my xbox says I do: Yesterday my xbox told me that I Am suspended from parties, but it's been a whole day. And I've been checking Microsoft for like a couple of hours this morning and it still tells me that I have no...
  7. Xbox suspension

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox suspension: My xbox account has been suspended for 1 whole year it’s been 70 days already I can’t submit a case. cause my case got denied I don’t even got 8/8 strikes I have 6/8 I don’t know if that matters...
  8. Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...: Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only message I've sent is to a close friend I've not posted in in-game chat so I don't know what I have done to get this ban. No...
  9. Xbox party suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox party suspension?: So, I got a email saying that i was under enforcement because of an xbox party, i was on a party the night before but i can recount doing nothing wrong. I really dont understand (also this is a...
  10. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...