What custom races, captures and death matches have you made?

Discus and support What custom races, captures and death matches have you made? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Here is my newest it's not for the faint hearted or noobs as you need plenty of ammo: 2TEAMS,1OBJECTIVE,200COPS http://rsg.ms/1qSIVml... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JonGreenow, Apr 13, 2014.

1. JonGreenow
    JonGreenow Guest

JonGreenow, Apr 13, 2014
  2. BAD 2020
    BAD 2020 Guest
    Post Your Creations - RACE

So i finally messed with my settings. So my races and death matches are now public. I have a couple of fight club location death matches. One on top of the construction building and one at the amphitheater. I also have a complete destruction derby death
    match, a couple of tight water races, a Playboy Mansion straight death match, and a really fun land race. Please check it out, its a great list for crews.

I am BAD2020 on Rockstar Social Club. Or check out some more custom creations at PisWasser Beer Club. Thank you in advance to anyone who takes the time to check these out. I will be making more soon. I am a good creator give these a try.

BAD 2020, Apr 13, 2014
  3. Dazdman09
    Dazdman09 Guest
    Halo 4 no challenge unlocked

Yep it was a capture the flag match, not in custom games, in normal matchmaking, 25 kills 0 deaths, no reconnection issue, because ive had that before where the game resets your kill count, but ill try playing another game and see if it comes up that way.

Dazdman09, Apr 13, 2014
  4. BAD 2020
    BAD 2020 Guest

I have one so far. It needs polished before I put it up here perhaps tomorrow. Its called helicopter required.

BAD 2020, Apr 13, 2014
  5. JonGreenow
    JonGreenow Guest
    JonGreenow, Nov 1, 2018
  6. JonGreenow Win User

7. BAD 2020 Win User

I have one so far. It needs polished before I put it up here perhaps tomorrow. Its called helicopter required.
  8. BAD 2020 Win User

Post Your Creations - RACE

So i finally messed with my settings. So my races and death matches are now public. I have a couple of fight club location death matches. One on top of the construction building and one at the amphitheater. I also have a complete destruction derby death
    match, a couple of tight water races, a Playboy Mansion straight death match, and a really fun land race. Please check it out, its a great list for crews.

I am BAD2020 on Rockstar Social Club. Or check out some more custom creations at PisWasser Beer Club. Thank you in advance to anyone who takes the time to check these out. I will be making more soon. I am a good creator give these a try.
  9. Dazdman09 Win User

Halo 4 no challenge unlocked

Yep it was a capture the flag match, not in custom games, in normal matchmaking, 25 kills 0 deaths, no reconnection issue, because ive had that before where the game resets your kill count, but ill try playing another game and see if it comes up that way.
  10. I Own A GTR R35 Win User

Biggest gripe so far?

16 player co-op. A whole new story. Clans for what I read, do the missions how you want. The typical, death match, Team death match (etc), make your own races, off roading, robbing banks with 16 people. Chilling in your apartment or house with the whole
    lobby. I know I am missing a crap load more.
Thema:

1. What custom races, captures and death matches have you made? - Similar Threads - custom races captures

2. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  3. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  4. can microsoft repair custom controllers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can microsoft repair custom controllers ?: I have a custom controller thats a very sentimental gift form a passed loved one. i have used it pretty often but the grips fell off, the bumpers are loose, and the left thumb stick drags.If yall...
  5. Customer service non existent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer service non existent: It's impossible to get through to anyone to speak about my Xbox headset that's in warranty and has broken after less than two months use, I've tried going through all of the automated channels and...
  6. Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  8. Paw Patrol Grand Prix - Custom race and adventure mode restrictions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paw Patrol Grand Prix - Custom race and adventure mode restrictions: My son is 5years old and unable to access Custom Races and Adventure mode. Xbox Series X allows me, on my adult profile, to access these races. What setting needs to change or how do I grant him...
  9. Private Custom Race setup... 1st time to Horizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Private Custom Race setup... 1st time to Horizon: Just purchased my first Forza Horizon game and completely disgusted by the complexity of just having a simple custom head to head race with a friend. A few questions maybe someone can help me...
  10. Custom Race Good Money&RP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Custom Race Good Money&RP: Hello I made a custom race it called CRAZY STREETS put it on 3 lap 3 player or 16 player you get 4000RP or 5000RP and money you get 7000$ sometime 10000$ you should try my custom race and want to...