What counts as a threat

Discus and support What counts as a threat in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I received a message from someone I have had no interaction with saying snitches get stitches. I replied that threats to harm others will get them... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Yoclant, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Yoclant
    Yoclant Guest

What counts as a threat

I received a message from someone I have had no interaction with saying snitches get stitches. I replied that threats to harm others will get them banned. I receieved another message saying the same thing.

I muted them then reported the message. A day later no actions been taken. Is saying that not a threat to harm someone or am I missing something?

:)

Yoclant, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

What counts as a threat

snitches get stitches is a common saying around the world, it also has several meaning and not just a threat. if they ban on this then they may as well ban everything.
  3. Yoclant Win User

What counts as a threat

snitches get stitches is a common saying around the world, it also has several meaning and not just a threat. if they ban on this then they may as well ban everything.
    For my own edification please list the several meanings. Starting with all those meanings where it is not intended as a threat or even terroristic threatening since it is intended to use fear of violence to achieve a desired result. Also if you would attach the country of origin for each of the meanings since there are so many that would be very helpful.
  4. Smwutches Win User

What counts as a threat

It can take time for it to be investigated, so even if nothing has happened yet, it doesn't mean it won't.
  5. TheSilverTash Win User

Why stay ?

Genchy , that was not a definition of what counts as bullying dude .

If a group of people look at you and laugh everytime you pass them , there is no threat , is it bullying ?

That was just an example of the top of my head .

I would imagine my guess , that if you " feel " it , you are , is more accurate .
  6. A Blue Illusion Win User

No offense, but are the Nords ( Stormcloak Rebels ) racist?

[quote user="Jameser78"]

AgelessRex: Vamps and wolves don't count as 'races' as you are still one of the ten playable races regardless, and racial tensions are affected by what race you are. Vampire and werewolf issues are a separate situation.

[/quote]

^^^ Exactly. ANY race can be a vampire and ANY race can be a werewolf. The reason they are attacked isn't because of race at all. It's because they are perceived as a threat.
Thema:

What counts as a threat

1. What counts as a threat - Similar Threads - counts threat

2. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  3. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  4. I lost my 77 weekly streak because it didnt count my days to log in, what can i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my 77 weekly streak because it didnt count my days to log in, what can i do?: I was starting the app on wednesday, thursday, friday and monday and the count was still on 2/3 b2c08d18-8940-48f1-bf68-320845ad63c4
  5. 150 PC search on Xbox rewards not counting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    150 PC search on Xbox rewards not counting: This is been a problem since they switched methods and cut a Rewards how do I fix it? Or is there a way around it? 33e34fe5-e30d-4026-92ed-ecce4fa54b89
  6. Is any one having problems with achievements not working and therefore not counting towards...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is any one having problems with achievements not working and therefore not counting towards...: This problem has been on and off for a while now. But has not worked since Monday Australian time for either my account or my wife's account. Tried all the usual things such as hard reset etc and...
  7. Dungeon Defenders 2 Microsoft Certification Day 12 and counting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dungeon Defenders 2 Microsoft Certification Day 12 and counting: How much longer is the Microsoft Certification for Dungeon Defenders 2 going to take? The update for all systems was October 24th, 12 days ago. Why is Playstation and Steam exponentially faster?...
  8. Does power surge count as physical damage to console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does power surge count as physical damage to console: Was installing a game until my made a popping sound and turned off, it will not turn on at all 391957ee-e124-45b0-a2c0-bdf8632a4e94
  9. Why are my Xbox strike counting twice?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why are my Xbox strike counting twice?: Got a voice suspension and it jumped from 2 strikes to 4 is this meant to happen? b3db71f2-da5e-4edd-8289-c5bb2f16efba
  10. Game Pass Achievement Unlocked. But not counted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Achievement Unlocked. But not counted.: Yesterday, I Played 'Dordogne' on Game Pass PC. I am using Windows 10 and I Unlocked all 31 Achievements. You can see that I unlocked all 31 achievements and there are no unlocked achievement....