What charger do my Official Xbox Wireless Headphones need?

Discus and support What charger do my Official Xbox Wireless Headphones need? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The headphones are the ones that are around £80-90 and are black with a bit of green on them. I don’t know what charger it needs, I’m unsure if a USBC... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cedderz, Dec 31, 2022.

1. Cedderz
    Cedderz Guest

The headphones are the ones that are around £80-90 and are black with a bit of green on them. I don’t know what charger it needs, I’m unsure if a USBC charger would work. If anyone knows what charger will work then please let me know

:)

Cedderz, Dec 31, 2022
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Cedderz, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your headset.

As you can see via this link https://www.xbox.com/accessories/headsets/xbox-... the headset should have come with a USB-C cable for charging. If you don't have it please double check your box.
  3. Mjmj0998 Win User

Headphones not working

Yes they are the lvl50 I do have the charger plugged into the side usb and my 1 terabyte external hard drive into the back along with the wireless headphone thing
  4. CraigRaine Win User

"We were unable to find a microphone for these people" error on xbox one S

Only tried a pair of iphone headphones was still doing it not sure if its working properly with charger wire in
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox Charging stand

Hi KolbiKittrell! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Xbox does not have an official charger stand, normally chargers from other brands do not work with new generation Xbox controllers, it would be best to contact the manufacturer
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

No headset will connect to the xbox

Hi Kevin. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Are you able to test these controllers on a computer instead of your console? This would help isolate the issue. You'll need to use a USB cable or official Xbox Wireless adapter to connect, as the headphone jack does not function over Bluetooth.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. What charger do my Official Xbox Wireless Headphones need? - Similar Threads - charger Official Wireless

2. my xbox elite 2 wont turn on but vibarates when i plug inn charger

in XBoX on Windows
    my xbox elite 2 wont turn on but vibarates when i plug inn charger: So hey i bought a elite series 2 controller a few years back maybe 2 ithink so first i got stick drift and i fixed it then now my controller turned on but the a and b buttons wont work and this...
  3. Xbox elite series 2 controller disconnects only when playing connected with the USB C charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller disconnects only when playing connected with the USB C charger: I need this resolved! I can play only with my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller wirelessly. sometimes i want to play and my controller is low on battery, but it disconnects when I'm trying to play...
  4. Why does my laptop disconnect from charger while playing a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my laptop disconnect from charger while playing a game?: I've gotten a new laptop charger and every time I try to play a specific game, Teardown, it disconnects from the charger. It disconnects for a few seconds, slowing the game in the process. It does...
  5. Do the plugs for the surface laptop chargers function as a makeshift xbox series x power cord?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do the plugs for the surface laptop chargers function as a makeshift xbox series x power cord?: I lost the power cable for my xbox series x and saw that if you dissconect the power cable from the entire charger, it looks the same as an xbox series x power cable. So, this got me wondering if...
  6. Xbox series s controller not turning on after taking of charger

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s controller not turning on after taking of charger: i just bought a xbox series s and ive been charging the controller all day and yet when i disconnect it it just turns of and not even the xbox light turns on and the batteries that came with it...
  7. Msi gf65 thin battery 0% available plugged in not charging and full charger capacity is (-).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Msi gf65 thin battery 0% available plugged in not charging and full charger capacity is (-).: So i noticed that the battery on my almost 2 years old msi gf65 thin 10sdr is acting weird, like it lasts about 15 - 20 minutes then it shuts down, and when i put in in charge it charges in less...
  8. Fps locked on 40 when i plug charger

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fps locked on 40 when i plug charger: i bought myself a gaming laptop and faced this problem,does anyone have solution? my specs: Processor12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12500H 2.50 GHz . Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.7 GB usable). gpu...
  9. Xbox elite controller charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller charger: Do we leave the cloth on the charger on, or do we take the cloth off? 948bbbaf-9c7b-4092-8660-22a3d9483c17
  10. Doubt charger for wireless headsets.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doubt charger for wireless headsets.: Hello, I have a question if you can help me. I have a wireless headset for XBOX Series X. In the manual it says that to charge them, connect them to the USB port of the console. But my doubt is if...