What Causes To Lose My Entire Save Data For My game

Discus and support What Causes To Lose My Entire Save Data For My game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I lost My save data for my game more than once. I was curious about How I lost my save data, Anything time when the game's loading I feel anxious... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TempCrown148, May 12, 2020.

1. TempCrown148
    TempCrown148 Guest

When I lost My save data for my game more than once. I was curious about How I lost my save data, Anything time when the game's loading I feel anxious that I will lose my data and it would show the introduction to the game, So what causes this glitch to
    delete my entire save data.

:)

TempCrown148, May 12, 2020
  2. Fluke939 Win User

Could be a lot of things. Number 1 reason is corrupted save data. This is why every game has a variations of "please do not turn off the console whilst this symbol shows" if the save file is not complete or there is an error in it, the software does not
    know what to do with it and the save is lost. I think it is pretty silly that game devs still don't program in some kind of save back up because even if you are careful, saves can get corrupted, you might have a game freeze up and need restarting, or a power
    cut during the save process.

When this kept happening to me with a game (was one of the arkham games, I lost my data twice and had to start over.) I started alternating between saving to cloud and saving on local harddrive. so if it did glitch, i'd at least have a fairly recent save
    from the other storage. Pretty terrible workaround, devs should do more to help this issue, not just one save file that might contain hundreds of hours of progress which could be lost in an instant
  3. nicholas mr Win User

Xbox Series X Repair Question!

Hello!

I have the Xbox Hard Drive and Storage Expansion Card.

Will it affect anything to my save data? Cause All my saved data are on there.

Because that’s what I’m worried about is my save data.

How am I supposed to move all my games and apps to the new one?

Thanks!
  4. IRyee Win User

COD: AW. Stuck on tittle screen

Have you tried deleting the games saved data as well? I saw someone mention it on a thread but I'm unsure weather or not it would cause me to lose my online progress so I haven't done it..
  5. lilsushiroll Win User

Subnautica Never Syncs Error 0x83860012

Hello, how would doing either of those 2 effect my game data? Will it result in the deletion of the data from console? If I factory reset, will I lose that save, or any other game saves I may have? I'm just endlessly scared of losing the data for it since it keeps giving me syncing errors, I'm worried if the console data is all I have. Also, I appreciate it, but an offline update isn't an option either as I currently don't have an accessible PC. :( What could possibly be the cause of this error? Like I said, I'm desperate and have tried nearly every solution in the world.
  6. SOG Tank Win User

Error Code 0x87e10bca

I am not part of the Insiders program. I need to delete everything? What am I looking at losing? All of my data? All of my apps? All of my game saves?
Thema:

1. What Causes To Lose My Entire Save Data For My game - Similar Threads - Causes Lose Entire

2. Xbox One S Console Causes All Controllers To Not Work Properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Console Causes All Controllers To Not Work Properly: When you press the analogue sticks or Dpad on any controller it does the correct movement however it is then repeated in the opposite direction immediately after. I have tested multiple...
  3. I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.: Since mid January I have been having a problem with my internet connection while gaming or watching videos. It is only happening to my PC and there is absolutely no issues on other devices...
  4. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...
  5. Xbox series X slowing (only caused by warframe)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X slowing (only caused by warframe): Hello everyone, I’m faced with a dilemma I have been trying to solve for over 2 months now! I’m on an Xbox series X as stated in the title, and a very avid gamer, I am hardwired and I’ve already...
  6. After restarting my xbox because of an issue causing the tray not to read discs, the...

in XBoX on Windows
    After restarting my xbox because of an issue causing the tray not to read discs, the...: Good afternoon, today my Xbox One (original) decided to randomly stop reading the disc in my disc tray. I checked the disc and it was perfectly fine. After putting the disc back into the tray, the...
  7. Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller: Hi I updated my PC to the latest windows update and after that my wired Xbox 360 controller(s) have stopped working on my PC. I have reinstalled the drivers, tried different USB ports (USB 3.0...
  8. Borderlands 3 game crash caused me to lose most of my gear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 game crash caused me to lose most of my gear: Is there any way I could get my gear back maybe by reverting the save I was doing some inventory management on my max level and I had all the gear I wanted to keep except what I had equipped then...
  9. Account permanently banned for no reason at all causing me to lose all games, purchases,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account permanently banned for no reason at all causing me to lose all games, purchases,...: Thank you microsoft for permanently banning my account for no apparent reason (gave no details, and instantly denied my appeal) causing me to lose all my games and purchases simply because...
  10. My Microsoft account has been hijacked, causing me to lose access to Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hijacked, causing me to lose access to Minecraft: Hi! I had an account named '''' which I play on with my friend VBence2018. We have a Realm which we play on, and somehow my account has been lost or deleted while trying to recover my...