What Causes To Lose My Entire Save Data For My game
Discus and support What Causes To Lose My Entire Save Data For My game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I lost My save data for my game more than once. I was curious about How I lost my save data, Anything time when the game's loading I feel anxious... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TempCrown148, May 12, 2020.
Thema:
What Causes To Lose My Entire Save Data For My game
Loading...
-
What Causes To Lose My Entire Save Data For My game - Similar Threads - Causes Lose Entire
-
When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.
in XboX InsidersWhen the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you... -
Charging issue for nba 2k26 causing erroneous charge.
in XboX InsidersCharging issue for nba 2k26 causing erroneous charge.: My brother was playing nba 2k26 while I was away from home, while he was in the menus an ad for the ultimate edition of the newest game popped up on screen. He mistakenly pressed a on it, but this... -
Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...
in XboX InsidersGames disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360... -
Does anyone know how to fix this or what the cause of it is?
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone know how to fix this or what the cause of it is?: My Xbox series X was working fine 3 days ago. But today I turn it on and the screen is dimmed and tinted green. I already checked and it's not my tv as that is perfectly fine. I already checked... -
no idea if this could be caused by being in the program but gift card redemption isn't working
in XboX Insidersno idea if this could be caused by being in the program but gift card redemption isn't working: gift card was received a few days ago by a friend, said that there was $150 on it, and every time I try to redeem it there's a "code not found" message. before anyone asks, yes, I did make sure... -
What would cause my PGA Tour 2k25 player to lose 4 OVR levels, and not be able to receive...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhat would cause my PGA Tour 2k25 player to lose 4 OVR levels, and not be able to receive...: I was playing PGA Tour 2k25 on my Xbox Series X, and won a Korn Ferry tournament, and a message said I earned 300 vc. I also got my PGA Tour card. I didn't get the vc though. So I quit the game,... -
Borderlands 3 game crash caused me to lose most of my gear
in XBoX Games and AppsBorderlands 3 game crash caused me to lose most of my gear: Is there any way I could get my gear back maybe by reverting the save I was doing some inventory management on my max level and I had all the gear I wanted to keep except what I had equipped then... -
Account permanently banned for no reason at all causing me to lose all games, purchases,...
in XBoX on ConsolesAccount permanently banned for no reason at all causing me to lose all games, purchases,...: Thank you microsoft for permanently banning my account for no apparent reason (gave no details, and instantly denied my appeal) causing me to lose all my games and purchases simply because... -
My Microsoft account has been hijacked, causing me to lose access to Minecraft
in XBoX AccessibilityMy Microsoft account has been hijacked, causing me to lose access to Minecraft: Hi! I had an account named '''' which I play on with my friend VBence2018. We have a Realm which we play on, and somehow my account has been lost or deleted while trying to recover my...