What causes my tablet screen to look like it's refreshing with that downward line wipe?

Discus and support What causes my tablet screen to look like it's refreshing with that downward line wipe? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This happening on my tablet using the Xbox Gamepass app to play Halo Infinite. Sometimes the screen drops resolution super low and then its a downward... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RikuruDW, Apr 27, 2022.

1. /u/RikuruDW
    /u/RikuruDW Guest

What causes my tablet screen to look like it's refreshing with that downward line wipe?

This happening on my tablet using the Xbox Gamepass app to play Halo Infinite. Sometimes the screen drops resolution super low and then its a downward wipe. I've gone through the video settings in the the game and there is nothing that has Vsync Options. I turned off everything that I could that could require more operating power.

Anything you guys cold suggest would be great!

submitted by /u/RikuruDW
    [link] [comments]

/u/RikuruDW, Apr 27, 2022
  2. ErraticFox-7504C081- Win User

WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A DECENT XBOX 360 CONTROLLER???

The Xbox 720 is suppose to have controllers that look something like a touch screen/tablet.
  3. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Xbox 1 and Network Tethering.

What I would like is to be able to plug by tablet into my controller (or wireless to the console) and us it as a screen when my mrs has the TV
  4. skys7 Win User

Ryse: "Only Upgrades from now on, promises FULL HD"

^^

I don´t know but for me it now looks a bit dirty somehow.

The skin is better looking but its like..don´t know like my screen needs a wipe lol

It´s not shiny anymore….
  5. Gary Killer15 Win User

unknown error from IW servers ?????

I kept getting the "unknown IW" message. It has been fixed, but now if you look at the on-line players, it's always the same, something like 1500 players on-line, 309 in play-list. At least that's what has been on my screen everytime I go on-line on COD4......
  6. SinofMercy Win User

Constant Freezing After Attempting to Update Netflix

I followed your directions and deleted literally everything (including doing a cache wipe 3x) and was able to sign into my profile. I believe what was causing the hang up was as soon as I logged into my account it was trying to update the Netflix app, causing
    it to freeze due to there being some residual corrupted data from the frozen screen previously. I'm not sure what's causing the random frozen screens but I'm happy its working properly so far.
Thema:

1. What causes my tablet screen to look like it's refreshing with that downward line wipe? - Similar Threads - causes tablet screen

2. Xbox One S Console Causes All Controllers To Not Work Properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Console Causes All Controllers To Not Work Properly: When you press the analogue sticks or Dpad on any controller it does the correct movement however it is then repeated in the opposite direction immediately after. I have tested multiple...
  3. I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.: Since mid January I have been having a problem with my internet connection while gaming or watching videos. It is only happening to my PC and there is absolutely no issues on other devices...
  4. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...
  5. Xbox series X slowing (only caused by warframe)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X slowing (only caused by warframe): Hello everyone, I’m faced with a dilemma I have been trying to solve for over 2 months now! I’m on an Xbox series X as stated in the title, and a very avid gamer, I am hardwired and I’ve already...
  6. After restarting my xbox because of an issue causing the tray not to read discs, the...

in XBoX on Windows
    After restarting my xbox because of an issue causing the tray not to read discs, the...: Good afternoon, today my Xbox One (original) decided to randomly stop reading the disc in my disc tray. I checked the disc and it was perfectly fine. After putting the disc back into the tray, the...
  7. Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller: Hi I updated my PC to the latest windows update and after that my wired Xbox 360 controller(s) have stopped working on my PC. I have reinstalled the drivers, tried different USB ports (USB 3.0...
  8. Detailed Network Statistics rapidly changing causing horrible lag, never consistent, any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Detailed Network Statistics rapidly changing causing horrible lag, never consistent, any...: My network speed and statistics are rapidly changing, I can’t get consistent results. I test it several times in a row and it never stays the same. One minute it’s great, the next minute it’s...
  9. Downloading from Xbox app on PC causing SSD to freeze momentarily

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading from Xbox app on PC causing SSD to freeze momentarily: Hello, I'm on PC, Windows 10. I'm downloading Forza Motorsport from the Xbox app on my SSD, and while downloading, my SSD usage suddenly spikes to 100%, with no activity, and it freezes. It stays...
  10. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...