What can we do?

Discus and support What can we do? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Good day everyone. I received an enforcement action with “no [available evidence]” in the justification portion of the enforcement page so I submitted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Phoenix Fire847, Dec 9, 2022.

1. What can we do?

Good day everyone. I received an enforcement action with “no [available evidence]” in the justification portion of the enforcement page so I submitted an appeal. I was in a private party with friends, not being profane or anything derogatory or provocative, and in a private session on GTA Online when suddenly I couldn’t join my friend’s mission. I thought that was weird, so I closed the app and restarted and all of a sudden it says “[you don’t hav permission to play GTA Online].” My suspension is for 15 days and I cannot do anything online for that time. I had another enforcement action for 5 days, given it was justified, and submitted a case review that never got reviewed. This time with no justification, it got denied in two hours. We as the community are deserving and entitled to the enforcement team being held accountable when they wrongly suspend someone, especially when they’ve been a loyal Microsoft customer for over a decade. I don’t want that dumb “go to the enforcement page” answer that ambassadors give. I want real answers on how I can get an enforcement action removed when it’s unjustified. My best reasoning is because my name was “Trump Towers” at the time but I’ve had that gamer tag for months. Regardless, I changed it to something PC and my ban remains. Microsoft, I demand two things. 1) my suspension be removed or I’ll remove y’all from my life and start a campaign to boycott you. 2) hold yourselves and your people accountable. It feels like y’all let your enforcement team do whatever they want and have no accountability. You don’t even let people contact the enforcement team to have a real discussion and prove why an enforcement be revoked. It’s a 1 and done in the appeal option and then you’re done if you say one thing wrong for the suspension period. Microsoft has a team of bullies with superiors that raise them in a culture of no integrity and no accountability.

:)

Phoenix Fire847, Dec 9, 2022
  2. PhDPeddler Win User

What can we do????????????

I would ask for my money back from the online store. Then i would go to a GameStop and get you a 360.

I went through this with some tires. Got them online to save money and it ended up costing me alot more. I will never buy anything online where I cant get to a store some what close.
  3. robthiede Win User

the only reason i didn't is because we ordered it online and xbox assured me it would have been a quick, easy process to replace it. we can't find any power bricks where we live or within a 2 hour radius. i will just have to bite the bullet and buy one online,
    i guess. but how do i file a complaint? does anyone know?
  4. Gunslinger 36O Win User

[quote user="Gary Killer15"]

Try filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. You will be surprised what happens next.........

[/quote]

Trust this guy, it works. It's incredible how fast companies will respond when the BBB knocks on their door.
  5. Gary Killer15 Win User

Try filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. You will be surprised what happens next.........
  6. Eggnogga Win User

Most online retailers have some sort of return policy. I have no idea why you didn't just contact them first and see about getting a replacement?? Every bit of modern technology runs the risk of having a "lemon." The xbox 360 is no different. It's probably
    too late now for a return, so I hope if you do get a new power brick... it works out for you.
Thema:

What can we do?