What can Microsoft do about another player that must have cheated in some way?

Discus and support What can Microsoft do about another player that must have cheated in some way? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am referring to 1st place awarded in the top 100 on Microsoft Daily Event for November 28 2021 won in 7 seconds. I believe it is impossible to win in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LAPOINTE_L, Nov 30, 2021.

1. LAPOINTE_L
    LAPOINTE_L Guest

I am referring to 1st place awarded in the top 100 on Microsoft Daily Event for November 28 2021 won in 7 seconds. I believe it is impossible to win in 7 seconds by actually playing the event.

:)

LAPOINTE_L, Nov 30, 2021
  2. XBF - Staniel Win User

Greetings LaPoint,

Which game is this in regards to?
  3. PsychoticRaptor Win User

Devil Horns in HC and Pure Survival

how is it cheating if it's a single player game??? if you're moral compass points to cheating then don't do it, take the high road and make life harder on yourself, the only problem i have with this method is that i didn't know about it before i did my hardcore
    playthrough, but i found another way to "cheat" to get through it and 50 GS for me....
  4. GameOnInteli5&Nv Win User

cheaters

[quote user="MR MAD WARDY"]

could some 1 explain to me what the hell are microsoft doing about gamers with turbo/modded/aimbot controllers got my black ops 2 very first game some bloke on there telling us he,s got aimbot switched on and just blasted his way through a team death match
    22-0 with a hand gun not 1 frigging death its seems to be getting more regular on xbox live is anything being done or shall we all have moded controlers

[/quote]

well the only thing i has to say about the whole cheating thing if players the only thing you can really do is F.A.C on them for cheating i dont own a xbox 360 but i do play xbox live on windows so what i do is gave that player(Thats cheating or not playing
    fairly) i gave them poor re agains there Xbox Star then F.A.C agains them for cheating and done thats all you can realy do from your end inless a Game Developer that is a Mod can join in and specetat the mtahcs being played
  5. AWCS MAD MAX Win User

[mod removed] gamer tag for JTAG mod

Typical answer, blame the player. I have beem playing COD from the begining and the last four games were hacked before they were released. Over the last week every game I have played has had at least one hacked player in the game, usually two or three. It
    is sad that Microsoft wont do anything about it, but hold the rest of us to a Code of Conduct.... what a joke. If I express my feelings in a graphic way to another user that is cheating I can lose my service, but he cheater goes un punished. Thanks.
  6. Quenxo Win User

FAO enforcement team - Racist behaviour

I have encountered this cheat a number of times since the original post (along with a number of well known cheats who never get banned). This player has been cheating every time i've seen them so there is no way the enforcement team investigate every complaint.

It seems there is one rule for cheats and one rule for everybody else. If a genuine gamer were to send a racist message to another gamer they would get a ban for sure but if you are cheat you can do what you like.

The fact that complaints for cheating have been routinely ignored for years has led to a culture that cheating is permitted.
Thema:

1. What can Microsoft do about another player that must have cheated in some way? - Similar Threads - Microsoft another player

2. How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?: Hi I am trying to close one microsoft account but my minecraft is still linked to it and I would like to transfer it to another account is that possible I feel like I should at least be able to...
  3. Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...: Hello, I know that deleted email on Microsoft Account cannot be reused after deletion. But in my case, I create Microsoft Account without Outlook email, instead using existing email. I'm...
  4. After the deal with Activision and Microsoft, will there be another Guitar Hero game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After the deal with Activision and Microsoft, will there be another Guitar Hero game?: Activision and Microsoft made a deal for 69 billion dollars. And much more small companies. There was some stuff about Guitar Hero being involved about the games they were both talking about. They...
  5. Logged into wrong X-Box account after account migration from one Microsoft account to another

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logged into wrong X-Box account after account migration from one Microsoft account to another: Was faced with a very specific issue today which involves me being locked from using any games associated with my X-Box account. In order to explain the issue, it is best to describe a timeline of...
  6. Transfer xbox profile to another microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer xbox profile to another microsoft account?: I created an Xbox profile on my microsoft account for my 8 year old son to use to plays games. He is 13 now and I want to transfer the xbox profile to his microsoft account so that he doesn't lose...
  7. Adding money to one child's microsoft balance is appearing on another child's account. How...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding money to one child's microsoft balance is appearing on another child's account. How...: I have an XboxS. I have an account myself and I have two child accounts, Child1 and Child2. Yesterday I added money to Child1's account. We can see this clearly in the order history of my MS...
  8. How do I remove accounts from Xbox as linked with another Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove accounts from Xbox as linked with another Microsoft account: My son’s Xbox profile is linked to an email I no longer have access to. Is it better to just factory reset and start a new Microsoft account? Or are there any other options?...
  9. My minecraft account changed to another microsoft account on its own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account changed to another microsoft account on its own: ive been using my main email for minecraft for over seven years and for some reason, Windows changed the email on my windows account to some random auto generated email. doing that, minecraft has...
  10. Adding another alias to Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding another alias to Microsoft account.: I’m trying to add another email to my main Microsoft account to make the new email my primary email but I’ve read that I can’t do that if the email I’m trying to add is a Microsoft email. So my...