¿What can i do?

Discus and support ¿What can i do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I created an Xbox account, linked it to Epic Games, and bought several things from Fortnite, but they don't appear in Fortnite. I PAY FOR THAT THINGS... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by juan cruz pinat, Dec 6, 2023.

1. ¿What can i do?

I created an Xbox account, linked it to Epic Games, and bought several things from Fortnite, but they don't appear in Fortnite.

I PAY FOR THAT THINGS

:)

juan cruz pinat, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Mister Beep Win User

what can i do?

Hey there!

Did you get this error code in-game, or was this an Xbox One console error? Do you experience similar disconnect issues in other games, or is it just For Honor? That info will help us a bunch!
  3. HeadshotPenguin Win User

What can I do?

Hi,

Is this an error you are getting?

If so, can you provide more information as to what you are trying to do at the time.

HP
  4. Came From SPACE Win User

What can I do?

They're in the skies & they're in disguise!! NOTHING AT ALL YOU CAN DO! HAHAHAHAHAHHA
  5. UnyoBro Win User

What can I do?

Well if he suspects the guy of modding his console and he remembers his GT it can't hurt to just search for it and report.
  6. Smwutches Win User

What can I do?

If he has Game Pass Core, that would be the same thing (Gold was discontinued a few months ago and Core has replaced it).

If he has standard Game Pass for console, he can still use the card. It will give him the ability to play online.

If he has Game Pass Ultimate, he can redeem the code and it will be converted to 4 months of Ultimate.
Thema:

¿What can i do?

1. ¿What can i do? - Similar Threads - ¿What

2. I have no clue what to do!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have no clue what to do!!!!: so all of a sudden my xbox elite series 2 controller will not connect by USB. only by Bluetooth. Ive literally have tried everything. I tried to update it threw my xbox. i uninstalled the...
  3. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  4. Xbox Wireless Headset keeps disconnecting. What's the newest firmware?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Headset keeps disconnecting. What's the newest firmware?: I have bought a used xbox wireless adapter (official) for my pc so that I can connect my Xbox wireless headset to it. Somehow it starts loosing connection while playing and then reconnects...
  5. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  6. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  7. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it: i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck...
  8. What to do when your Xbox on s refuses to update and you don't have a flashdrive to offline...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do when your Xbox on s refuses to update and you don't have a flashdrive to offline...: What to do when your Xbox on s refuses to update and you don't have a flashdrive to offline update? ec197dba-d87a-4560-9b2f-b7939095be0c
  9. What should I do when my Xbox one won't turn on and when is dose all I see is a grey screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    What should I do when my Xbox one won't turn on and when is dose all I see is a grey screen?: I've read some ways of how to fix it and still cant fix it. If you now how to fix this please email me. 8f4bd6dd-0efd-4ca3-b5dd-297f35203bc5
  10. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...