¿What can i do?

Discus and support ¿What can i do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I created an Xbox account, linked it to Epic Games, and bought several things from Fortnite, but they don't appear in Fortnite. I PAY FOR THAT THINGS... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by juan cruz pinat, Dec 6, 2023.

1. ¿What can i do?

I created an Xbox account, linked it to Epic Games, and bought several things from Fortnite, but they don't appear in Fortnite.

I PAY FOR THAT THINGS

:)

juan cruz pinat, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Mister Beep Win User

what can i do?

Hey there!

Did you get this error code in-game, or was this an Xbox One console error? Do you experience similar disconnect issues in other games, or is it just For Honor? That info will help us a bunch!
  3. HeadshotPenguin Win User

What can I do?

Hi,

Is this an error you are getting?

If so, can you provide more information as to what you are trying to do at the time.

HP
  4. Came From SPACE Win User

What can I do?

They're in the skies & they're in disguise!! NOTHING AT ALL YOU CAN DO! HAHAHAHAHAHHA
  5. UnyoBro Win User

What can I do?

Well if he suspects the guy of modding his console and he remembers his GT it can't hurt to just search for it and report.
  6. Smwutches Win User

What can I do?

If he has Game Pass Core, that would be the same thing (Gold was discontinued a few months ago and Core has replaced it).

If he has standard Game Pass for console, he can still use the card. It will give him the ability to play online.

If he has Game Pass Ultimate, he can redeem the code and it will be converted to 4 months of Ultimate.
Thema:

¿What can i do?

1. ¿What can i do? - Similar Threads - ¿What

2. If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?: What person Can Do if they hacked your serial number? What The person can do with your serial number 02c27691-0b8b-4612-9e47-144714e70f80
  3. My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?: This is a bit of a long story with lots of details. I had an Xbox one S (the white one), I used it at the same socket each time and one day it started turning off immediately after turning on. I...
  4. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  5. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  6. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  7. Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?: Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification? Got lots of people waiting because the developer thought it was a good idea to release the updates on the other platforms on a cross...
  8. My xbox series x freeze, what should i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x freeze, what should i do: My xbox series x freeze, what should i do 63fb1f84-c986-4dcd-a10a-8765f66da65a
  9. What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?

in XBoX on Windows
    What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?: I recently found out that some of my favourite games have Xbox 360 gamerpics that could be obtained through these magazines. The one I've found is #83 from May 2008 with Portal gamerpics. The...
  10. Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...: Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen? Can I get them recovered PLEASEEE? 3821a926-74a9-46e1-bb9c-64580343c288