¿What can i do?

Discus and support ¿What can i do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I created an Xbox account, linked it to Epic Games, and bought several things from Fortnite, but they don't appear in Fortnite. I PAY FOR THAT THINGS... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by juan cruz pinat, Dec 6, 2023.

  1. ¿What can i do?


    I created an Xbox account, linked it to Epic Games, and bought several things from Fortnite, but they don't appear in Fortnite.

    I PAY FOR THAT THINGS

    :)
     
    juan cruz pinat, Dec 6, 2023
    #1
  2. Mister Beep Win User

    what can i do?

    Hey there!

    Did you get this error code in-game, or was this an Xbox One console error? Do you experience similar disconnect issues in other games, or is it just For Honor? That info will help us a bunch!
  3. HeadshotPenguin Win User

    What can I do?

    Hi,

    Is this an error you are getting?

    If so, can you provide more information as to what you are trying to do at the time.

    HP
  4. Came From SPACE Win User

    What can I do?

    They're in the skies & they're in disguise!! NOTHING AT ALL YOU CAN DO! HAHAHAHAHAHHA
  5. UnyoBro Win User

    What can I do?

    Well if he suspects the guy of modding his console and he remembers his GT it can't hurt to just search for it and report.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    What can I do?

    If he has Game Pass Core, that would be the same thing (Gold was discontinued a few months ago and Core has replaced it).

    If he has standard Game Pass for console, he can still use the card. It will give him the ability to play online.

    If he has Game Pass Ultimate, he can redeem the code and it will be converted to 4 months of Ultimate.
Thema:

¿What can i do?

Loading...
  1. ¿What can i do? - Similar Threads - ¿What

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  5. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  6. What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?

    in XboX Insiders
    What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments]
  7. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  8. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  9. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]