What can I do when this happend?

Discus and support What can I do when this happend? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I had problems with Minecraft. I restarted my PC, didn't work. Reinstalled windows. When I launched Microsoft Store then I go to library I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RazvanSEM07 Semenescu, Mar 19, 2023.

1. What can I do when this happend?

So I had problems with Minecraft. I restarted my PC, didn't work. Reinstalled windows. When I launched Microsoft Store then I go to library I can't install it. It shows this icon then says "Something happened on our end"

:)

RazvanSEM07 Semenescu, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

I appreciate you trying the steps, RazvanSEM07. If you encounter an error code or message, please send it here.
  3. RazvanSEM07 Semenesc Win User

Tho I just reinstalled Windows yesterday. I don't think this will work but I'll try.
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Oh, if all of your apps are having this issue, you may want to try performing a Startup Repair and check if the PC boots fine.

You can check https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/cre.... Try to create a bootable media and boot the PC using the media. On the Install Windows screen, select Next > Repair your computer.

On the System Recovery Options screen, select Troubleshoot> Advanced options > Startup Repair. Restart the PC.
  5. RazvanSEM07 Semenesc Win User

It's the same thing. I got to library click on thr cloud with an arrow pointing downwards and it loads until it says "Something happens on our end"
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi RazvanSEM07, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry you're going through this. Kindly try to press the Win + R key to open the Run dialog.

Type cmd and click OK to open Command Prompt.

In the Command Prompt window, type the following command and hit Enter to execute:

WSReset.exe

Then open the Microsoft Store, then click on the profile picture in the top right corner. A pop-up box will appear allowing you to sign out then once signed out, kindly sign in again using the account where Minecraft is. Try installing your game again.
Thema:

1. What can I do when this happend? - Similar Threads - happend

2. What happends if water got spilled onto and Xbox one and turns on and off can u still use it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happends if water got spilled onto and Xbox one and turns on and off can u still use it.: Water got spilled onto it while it was on. 0154ed10-3441-43a7-a2a1-6b53bad9e1a9
  3. what happend to the 2 free xbox gold games per month. do i no longer own them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what happend to the 2 free xbox gold games per month. do i no longer own them?: every time there are good free games, i buy xbox gold. download them and cancle the subscription. i keep the games and play them .. what the heck just happend. i downloaded blue fire and the drift...
  4. What do i do when my game say error happend when launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do i do when my game say error happend when launching: What do i do when my game say error happend when launching sorry for writhing mistakes im not e english c0b9a286-3453-4cff-a8d8-5fa5222e2e22
  5. What happend to warface? I can't find in it the Xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happend to warface? I can't find in it the Xbox store: I wanted to Play warface and it didnt Show Up. 98eb921f-ae51-4197-a72d-2c9279652b5e
  6. i lost my account somehow and dont know how it happend or why ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i lost my account somehow and dont know how it happend or why ?: Hello I need help with my Minecraft account when the update came that we need to migrate our old mojang accounts i lost my old account cuz i dont have access to it since its an yahoo gmail and for...
  7. XBOX HAS TAKEN MONEY OUT MY ACCOUNT AND HASN'T REFUNDED ME! - HAS THIS HAPPEND TO ANYONE ELSE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX HAS TAKEN MONEY OUT MY ACCOUNT AND HASN'T REFUNDED ME! - HAS THIS HAPPEND TO ANYONE ELSE?: It has been less then 14 days! I wasn't aware of the subscription (Even if I was the device which had access to the account is broken) I'd never get this sort of lack of customer service from...
  8. What happend to the other robux options??? :/

in XBoX on Windows
    What happend to the other robux options??? :/: Hey so, I currently have 3000 points and I wanted to redeem 200 robux with my points but when i went to do so It only showed the 800 robux option. I thought it was a mistake so i refreshed the...
  9. Not sure what's happend here but...

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure what's happend here but...: So, I'm in the alpha skip ahead group for updates and I'm not too sure if anyone else has experienced this issue. I was playing normally one night speaking with a friend on party and playing gta...
  10. IAM UNABLE TO PLAY INJUSTICE 2 AFTER DOWNLOADING AND INSTALL WHY IS THAT HAPPEND

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IAM UNABLE TO PLAY INJUSTICE 2 AFTER DOWNLOADING AND INSTALL WHY IS THAT HAPPEND: IAM UNABLE TO PLAY INJUSTICE 2 AFTER DOWNLOADING AND INSTALL WHY IS THAT HAPPEND 16d7e64a-7754-42f0-a923-f173f8c33789