What can I do, to prevent my Forza Horizon 4 from crushing all the time?!

Discus and support What can I do, to prevent my Forza Horizon 4 from crushing all the time?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 from Steam, and was playing with no issues for the first 60-70 minutes until the game just froze and I had to end... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tigran kamalayan, Feb 3, 2023.

1. What can I do, to prevent my Forza Horizon 4 from crushing all the time?!

Hey

I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 from Steam, and was playing with no issues for the first 60-70 minutes until the game just froze and I had to end the task from the Task Manager. This happens every single time that I open the game and I have tried to go over the steps mentioned in this article https://support.forzamotorsport.net...My-Game-is-Not-Launching-or-is-Crashing-on-PC . I ran the Microsoft tool, prioritized the game from the task manager, closed all the background apps that are mentioned in here, and still I had no luck. Got this error in the event viewer. Idk what else should I do to be able to play without any crushes.

:)

Tigran kamalayan, Feb 3, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Tigran. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Since you have tried all the troubleshooting steps provided by the Forza website, I would highly recommend submitting a ticket to the game developer to report the crash issue so that they can investigate it on their end. You can submit a report using this link, https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/re....
  3. darkenvoy7777 Win User

포르자 호라이즌4 live stream

Hello Envoy,

If this is the only game that seems to be crashing when in use next to OBS, it might be best solved by the developer of Forza Horizon 4.

In this case, is this the only game that is experiencing a crash with the OBS system or are there others that do so as well?

Clarify this and let us know with a reply.

Best wishes!
    In my case only Forza Horizon 4 that is expending a crush with the OBS system
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 synchronizing Cloud Data fail, savegame lost

Hi there,

I'm guessing this it the first time you're playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC,

If you've lost your game data for Forza Horizon 4 on PC, having closed the game before allowing it to sync up, ( which it can take some time to do so ),

To make sure you've not completely lost your save data, I would load Forza Horizon 4 on you're Xbox console and see if your save data is ok on the Xbox, if it is ok,

I would then uninstall Forza Horizon 4 from you're PC, then reinstall it and allow it to fully sync up, which may take so time to do so , to see if it works / fixes the issue.

I'm not sure about the Windows 10 update, as I've not had to do any update's to Windows for Forza over the years of going back and fourth playing Forza Horizon 4 between Xbox and PC and having to sync every time i do so.
  5. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Forza Horizon, Decals, online, ?

^

I agree.

To answer the question. Yes your vinyls transfer from Forza 4 to Horizon. I only plan to rent Horizon. IMO its really only going to be a beta for their first off road game. Its going to take quite a bit for Horizon to top TDU1 or TDU2. Plus its coming
    out around the same time as Most Wanted 2012 (aka Burnout Paradise 2). I am pretty sure MW2012 is going to crush Horizon but we will see.
  6. Duster589 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 crashes after selecting continue (PC)

There are a number of things that can cause crashes in Forza Horizon 4. It could be another program running or even just needing to update your GPU driver. Here is a link to a thread with some known issues and possible solutions to try. I would make sure
    your GPU driver is up to date first.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/forza-horizon-4-pc-error-0xc0000005-preventing-many-users-from-starting-the-game.72412/

Also look at the Forza forums pages for help as well.

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postsm976677findlastpost_Fix-to-Forza-Horizon-4-Crashing-Constantly---PC---Random-Crashes.aspx#post1067194
Thema:

1. What can I do, to prevent my Forza Horizon 4 from crushing all the time?! - Similar Threads - prevent Forza Horizon

2. How do I prevent my Xbox One from getting bootlooped?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I prevent my Xbox One from getting bootlooped?: This is the second time I’ve had to factory reset my Xbox, how do I prevent this issue and how do I fix it if it happens again? submitted by /u/KozyKamper266 [link] [comments]
  3. How does XboxS prevent an adult from contacting my child?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does XboxS prevent an adult from contacting my child?: How can/does MS prevent an adult, posing as a child, from contacting my child on XboxS during live play? 2d1f38cf-015f-4625-b55b-d017c53f0566
  4. How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?: My 14 years old is able to leave the family group. How can i prevent it? 9d32f861-e576-4990-a473-f99459314cd1
  5. How can I prevent a child from using a parent account on our home Xbox *without* a passcode?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I prevent a child from using a parent account on our home Xbox *without* a passcode?: Hi everyone, My problem: I have two kids, 7 and 9. They each have their own accounts on the Xbox and have appropriate controls and limits in place. Except they both have unrestricted access to...
  6. How do you stop xbox cloud gaming from randomly disconnecting/ how to prevent "Sorry, queue...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you stop xbox cloud gaming from randomly disconnecting/ how to prevent "Sorry, queue...: I was playing a game and I was randomly disconnected. I now have to wait 4 hours. My internet is good and my computer is running fine. I've cleared cache recently. Is there an outside factor that...
  7. Profile name change by daughter is preventing me from playing my games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile name change by daughter is preventing me from playing my games: My daughter changed my Xbox profile name and now when I try to play my games the saves won’t load. I’m specifically playing Elden Ring and when I start the game it tells me it has to load the new...
  8. How do I prevent the extremely annoying full screen ad from popping up when I turn my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I prevent the extremely annoying full screen ad from popping up when I turn my...: I paid for a console I pay for gamepass I don't want a full screen ad I have to click past whenever I turn my console on extremely disappointed how do I make sure I never get them again...
  9. Is there a way to prevent Xbox controller from being used?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to prevent Xbox controller from being used?: I run my headset through the Turtle Breach Xbox controller as 1.) The Aux cable is too short to reach the back 2.) Front Aux on the front of the PC slot doesn't work This is becoming annoying...
  10. How to prevent my games being used on stolen xbox series s.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to prevent my games being used on stolen xbox series s.: Hi, I am posting this on behalf of my cousin who is having issues getting his xbox series s back from his ex partners brother who is continuing stringing him on saying he'll get it back but my...