What can I do to fix my deep rock galactic?

Discus and support What can I do to fix my deep rock galactic? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having a problem with deep rock galactic on windows 10 were it won't let me join anything. I click join game on friends and just nothing happens... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheNightAngel21, Nov 22, 2022.

1. What can I do to fix my deep rock galactic?

I am having a problem with deep rock galactic on windows 10 were it won't let me join anything. I click join game on friends and just nothing happens no pop up or anything. Then I try to join a lobby and it just spins forever. I have seen that some people try to disband team and it fixes it but mine just spins forever and doesn't do anything. Any fixes I can do?

:)

TheNightAngel21, Nov 22, 2022
  2. TheNightAngel21 Win User

It only seems to happen with this game. I have played before I played on Thursday when the new update came out and it was fine. I have checked all updated because I have had that problem before. And I don't believe I am using any beta program.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Nice!
    I’m glad to know that everything is working as expected again buddy

Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future
    For now take care and have a good day
  4. TheNightAngel21 Win User

Sorry didn't reload the page sorry but it worked on step 1 that k you so much!! It was battle.net messing up it was the only thing I installed recently and was in my start up.
  5. TheNightAngel21 Win User

Outside of checking all updates and reinstall on a different hard drive and repairing the files of all apps related to it I also fixed an issue with my nat type saying something about teredo not working and I followed the Microsoft page to fix that. That didn't work but I did find a fix and opened my nat type. Outside of that I am not sure what else to do.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this TheNightAngel21

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Are you using an insider build / beta OS in your PC?

When this started to happen?

Do you know if your system or the app received recently and update or is this the first time that you try to play this game?

Are you playing the Microsoft Store / Xbox app or the Steam version of the game?

Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?

And, what did you tried so far to fix this

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
Thema:

1. What can I do to fix my deep rock galactic? - Similar Threads - fix deep rock

2. Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.: Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen. The main bug I am having and it's been happening...
  3. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  4. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  5. now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

in XboX Insiders
    now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?: The YouTuber Nick (@GhillieYT) claims he was targeted by this exploit and was falsely b@nned for one year. What can players do to protect themselves against this ? While still unconfirmed by Xbox,...
  6. Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?: Live in apartments, should have at minimum 20 different wifi connections listed, currently have 0. This is an everyday occurance and blaming everybodies routers and isps is getting old. I have...
  7. How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar: I've been getting the error message on Xbox that my mic won't work until I allow Microsoft permissions, but I have turned on every permission told to, and I still cannot get my mic to work. My mic...
  8. How do I fix game bar?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix game bar?: Hi, every time I use the Xbox Game Bar, specifically Xbox party, it tells me that, "Background Permissions" are turned off. I checked my Windows Settings, and I picked, "allow." I have terminated,...
  9. Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs: Hello , so I’ve been having a problem with my mouse stuttering when doing small inputs. I found this article with a lot of views clearly showing people have the same issue. I’ve done everything...
  10. How do I fix my Xbox 1 so I can actually press something without freezing?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my Xbox 1 so I can actually press something without freezing?: When I turn on my Xbox 1, either it takes an hour to load my games and apps to be visible on screen and if I click anything it sends me to a blank screen and freezes, or it just stays blank. When...