What can i do to connect to multiplayer properly in Dragon Ball xenovers 2?

Discus and support What can i do to connect to multiplayer properly in Dragon Ball xenovers 2? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi my Name is Kevin, since the middle of October my internet when it comes to my game Dragon ball xenoverse 2 has been annoyingly odd, whenever i Try... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Kevin Mallon, Nov 7, 2022.

1. Kevin Mallon
    Kevin Mallon Guest

Hi my Name is Kevin, since the middle of October my internet when it comes to my game Dragon ball xenoverse 2 has been annoyingly odd, whenever i Try to join a room someone made i dont load in, it give me the connection issue message every time I try, i've restarted my game the console, i've ran internet tests, mulitplayer test, tested the NAT but it Doesnt work at all as far as mulitplayer mode goes i only seem to connect to a room i make a 1v1 match in rank but, i cant join posts for pvp or mission quest that other people made

:)

Kevin Mallon, Nov 7, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Kevin Mallon,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

I understand that you are having issues joining a room that someone created. Let us further check what is going on and hopefully the steps we will provide will help you rectify the issue. In order for me to better understand I will ask a few questions.

Was this working before? Were you able to join rooms or create a room and have someone join it as well?

Can you share a screenshot of the error message?

What is your current level? and have you completed the task in order for you to play multiplayer?

Meanwhile, you can perform the troubleshooting found on the link below for multiplayer issues.

Troubleshoot multiplayer connection errors | Xbox Support

I will be waiting for your response.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. BlueBlaze435 Win User

Beta of Dragon Ball Fighter Z

I love Dragon Ball Z and would like to support Dragon Ball fighterZ anyway I can
  5. UnkownEaster32 Win User

What do you think is the best fighting game on the 360?

i think dragon ball raging blast 2
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Why does Microsoft keep some old games like DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ at 60 dollars on the microsoft store?

Hi Sonic Dash 148,

Just checked the store and this weeks sale and here in the UK there is a sale on the following:

DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ ( standard, Fighterz Edition & Ultimate Edition)

DRAGON BALL Xenoverse

DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2

DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 1 & 2 Bundle

Jump Force (Standard, Ultimate and Deluxe Editions)

Thought you may be interested as there are HUGE savings on them. The only one not on sale is Kakarot which only just released.

Not sure if this is regional but deffo worth checking out :)
Thema:

1. What can i do to connect to multiplayer properly in Dragon Ball xenovers 2? - Similar Threads - connect multiplayer properly

2. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  3. Xbox One S: Multiplayer Connection Decline

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S: Multiplayer Connection Decline: Over the past 2 weeks, my 4-5 yr old Xbox One S has been slow in any online multiplayer game. I’ve power cycled the Xbox a few times, reset my router, tried different games, and eliminated my...
  4. I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...: I’ve been having a problem connecting to multiplayer games although I have game pass ultimate I can play forza horizon 5 fine so Ik I have gamepass but every game that requires online multiplayer...
  5. Problem connecting to lords of the fallen multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem connecting to lords of the fallen multiplayer: I was able to play the game perfectly recently and yesterday afternoon it stopped letting me connect saying I need to purchase gamepass. I have gamepass and it works on any other game on my...
  6. Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer.: Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer. He is listed as offline but he is in game. I don’t see his games in sessions and he can’t see my. When he plays another game I can see...
  7. ** (PC) I cannot connect to multiplayer games on minecraft **

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ** (PC) I cannot connect to multiplayer games on minecraft **: i am able to access realms and servers. but i cannot see or connect to individual games and people cannot see or connect to me. ive had an error pop up in game saying something along the lines of...
  8. I cannot connect to multiplayer games on minecraft (pc)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect to multiplayer games on minecraft (pc): i have troubleshooted NAT errors. i have made sure permissions for multiplayer enabled. i have seemingly done everything. i am able to access realms and servers. but i cannot see or connect to...
  9. Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed,...: Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed, The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox network. I have an active game pass account. I relinked...
  10. FH5 will not launch after several different things and FM7 cannot connect to multiplayer on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 will not launch after several different things and FM7 cannot connect to multiplayer on...: I am getting really mad. I have repaired and reset FH5, update my PC and drivers, and the game still will not launch. I hit play and it syncs data, then just closes. I am really upset. FM7 is also...