What can i do if someone has my token to my account? does changing password or email do...

Discus and support What can i do if someone has my token to my account? does changing password or email do... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i just want to know if changing password or email do anything 9fa4ae4c-4e13-4fc3-8f1d-f79abcc03f58 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by klay klay1, Jun 6, 2023.

1. klay klay1
    klay klay1 Guest

What can i do if someone has my token to my account? does changing password or email do...

i just want to know if changing password or email do anything

:)

klay klay1, Jun 6, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

What can i do if someone has my token to my account? does changing password or email do anything?

Hi, Klay. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Just to confirm, are you referring to someone having access to your account?

If so, It would be best to change the password so that the other person won't have access to it anymore. It should prompt the person to log in with the new password.

I would also recommend doing all the procedures from this link to secure your account, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro....
  3. PraetoriSamurai Win User

Changing Email without Email

I know what the email is that is connected to the xbox account but that email has been deleted by the service provider for inactivity. The only thing I don't know is the password and I can't reset it because the email has been deleted. What I am wondering is if someone at Microsoft can change that email to my email that actually works so that I can reset the password similar to what they did with my Mojang account.
  4. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Account compromised, how to lock it down?

[quote user="xX419xKILLERSxX"]

someone has my email and pass. for xbox . but im still signed in to my account on the commputer. how do i get my account back?

[/quote]

Change your password for the email address that is associated with yoru gamertag.
  5. GreedyRoom14478 Win User

CHAKER STOLEN MY ACCOUNT

the same happened to me, someone stole my account and changed email password and every verification secure, everything.. and now it is playing with my profile in my games!! i dont know what to do anymore..
  6. onyxishere Win User

Social Engineering worries

Alright, a couple of things to ease your pain here. Support does not have access to passwords nor can/will they change them.

Support does ask for very specific info regarding the account though. However, just to be on the safe side I would call them and have them put a note on your account with a "password" that must be given to make changes to it.

Finally, my account has a separate email/password that is not similar to any other email/password that I own. In this way I can be fairly sure that the odds of my account getting lost do to phishing/etc is pretty slim.
Thema:

1. What can i do if someone has my token to my account? does changing password or email do... - Similar Threads - someone has token

2. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  3. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  4. Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes: Has some one already won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes ce644e2a-b71a-4977-b8f7-15597795e11b
  5. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  6. If I am waiting for a gamertag to clear up (someone already has it) and I try to use it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I am waiting for a gamertag to clear up (someone already has it) and I try to use it...: I use the gamertag PDG200 for almost everything, and I am running into the problem that someone already has that tag in microsoft. I put my name in as PDG200 and it added a suffix. If the person...
  7. SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN HOLD OF MY XBOX ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN HOLD OF MY XBOX ACCOUNT: Some has gotten hold of my xbox account. Everytime I try to play a game it tells me that I am already playing on a Xbox one S, which I'm not. I have tried almost everything I could find on the...
  8. I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help: And when I would try a different outlet, it will do the same thing in the when I will try different power cord, it would do the same thing, and I don't really know what to do. I'm kind of scared...
  9. Why has my new my laptop came with someone elses xbox account .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has my new my laptop came with someone elses xbox account .: I have subscribed to the 3 month xbox games pass which came with my laptop. However, someone elses username/account is on here. On trying to access games I cant as the already-user is underage! I...
  10. How to change the email when someone has hacker your account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the email when someone has hacker your account: How do I fix this when someone has hacked my account? a728d5dc-767e-4d5e-bf1b-95eb2023d385