What can I do if my game freeze how the apps work fine

Discus and support What can I do if my game freeze how the apps work fine in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well I haven't kind of problem and I cannot solve it quite well and I need some help the problem is that when I tried to play the games it freeze... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rico metzen, Mar 16, 2023.

1. rico metzen
    rico metzen Guest

Well I haven't kind of problem and I cannot solve it quite well and I need some help the problem is that when I tried to play the games it freeze completely however if I using any kind of apps that it works however I did find video about the problem but it didn't work at all so what can do can you guys help me please

:)

rico metzen, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Do you have an external hard drive plugged into your console, Rico? A corrupted hard drive may cause issues as well.

If you have one plugged in, please unplug the external hard drive and then perform a powercycle on your console, keep the hard drive unplugged before testing any of your games.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. rico metzen Win User

Yes I did too and game keeps freezing but app like YouTube other I can run just fine
  4. rico metzen Win User

Well I did that and still do the same is there other options
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi Rico, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  6. Francia J. Win User

I’m sorry but in this case, we may need to reset the console removing everything. This will uninstall all of your games and apps but you can reinstall them later on.
Thema:

1. What can I do if my game freeze how the apps work fine - Similar Threads - game freeze apps

2. Xbox App constantly freezes and locks up upon attempts to install games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App constantly freezes and locks up upon attempts to install games: So I've been struggling with this for a few months and nothing I've tried has worked I will start an install for a game (for example: Deathloop) It will begin installing After <1 GB has...
  3. Xbox app and game launch freezes PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app and game launch freezes PC: Got a problem today when i tried to launch a game from gamepass on xbox app. First nothing happened so i thought i didn't launch it, so i tried again and saw that my task bar, desktop won't...
  4. Xbox PC app seemingly freezes after going to game page

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC app seemingly freezes after going to game page: This has been happening for a few days now, my Xbox PC app will seemingly freeze (not closing when I try to exit out of app, needing to either use task manager or go into my settings and hit...
  5. XCG freezing when trying to start a game in Xbox app for windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    XCG freezing when trying to start a game in Xbox app for windows 10: I recently began using the xbox app on windows instead of my browser to play games and I noticed that whenever I try to start a game in the app, it will completely freeze, forcing me to terminate...
  6. Xbox Series S | Storage/Games/App freezes when trying to install Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S | Storage/Games/App freezes when trying to install Forza Horizon 5: I have been trying to install Forza Horizon 5 on my system for last 2 days. Whenever I click on "Pre-Install" on the FH5 page in the Game Pass section, the game does not start downloading. After...
  7. Game Pass for PC app freezing.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass for PC app freezing.: I recently got game pass, and installed the xbox app to my pc. However, when I try to sign in, the app freezes and the only thing I can do is close the app. 26f05e46-dda0-4b65-92fa-f265e7a6061f
  8. Xbox Game Pass PC app freezes when trying to sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC app freezes when trying to sign in: For the past week my Xbox Game Pass PC app as been freezing then crashing when trying to sign in, I got signed out when I had to reset my password. My windows 10 is up to date, my Microsoft Store...
  9. Hello, I have a problem with the xcloud app But when entering a game the streaming freezes...

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, I have a problem with the xcloud app But when entering a game the streaming freezes...: Help submitted by /u/BelzeBubulubu [link] [comments]
  10. My console keeps freezing up on dashboard, my games and apps, guide and also sign in to my xbox

in XboX Insiders
    My console keeps freezing up on dashboard, my games and apps, guide and also sign in to my xbox: Can anyone help me to fix this problem? I am getting frustrated with it keeping freezing up submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]