what can I do if it says that my bank is not authorized when i'm trying to buy lets say...

Discus and support what can I do if it says that my bank is not authorized when i'm trying to buy lets say... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have updated all my account details and made sure that im capable of makint these type of payments. Have you experienced this before?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alex Veal, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Alex Veal
    Alex Veal Guest

what can I do if it says that my bank is not authorized when i'm trying to buy lets say...

i have updated all my account details and made sure that im capable of makint these type of payments.

Have you experienced this before?

:)

Alex Veal, Mar 21, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

what can I do if it says that my bank is not authorized when i'm trying to buy lets say game pass ultimate?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

Contact the bank and see why purchase is not authorized.

Microsoft makes a purchase as a low value test, and then it reverses the purchase, it was this purchase that was not authorized.
  3. SomiSom Win User

Your payment instrument could not be authorized. Please contact your provider, or try a different payment option.

MINE SAYS ''Your payment instrument could not be authorized. Please contact your provider, or try a different payment option.'' buy my bank has money in it and can't buy points but last night i got 1000 points and now i cant ?? WHAT TO DO I DOO!!!! D:
  4. Ciera Weissmann Win User

Xbox 360 Entertainment for All plan...won't authorize my card??

Just wanted to add this little update in here...I just talked to my bank, and they say it's nothing on their end. They're not even receiving anything to authorize when I try to sign up (which I tried to several times over the weekend) so it's obviously
    something on Xbox Live's end. I'll be contacting them next.

Can anyone let me know what I'm supposed to do or not do when I speak with them...as far as security measures go? I've never dealt with anything like this before, so I don't wanna do the wrong thing and compromise my bank account or anything like that.
  5. Trismegistus873 Win User

cant purchase a gold membership

I think its to do with my bank, i went into my acct and re-entered my info and then i got a message saying my bank wouldn't authorize the use,so I'll probably have to talk to my bank and tell em to authorize it. I will post again when i get more info and
    hopefully have this addressed, thanks for everyone's advice.
  6. 34yetrhregq32y24hwer Win User

8C010003

I also have this problem, im trying to buy Tekken 6 from marketplace EU, but when i use my own card it says that it cant authorize that card, it might be because i dont have enough money on that card.

When i use my friends card, that got money on it, it says that 8C010003 error and says that something is wrong with xbox live. dunno really what to do.
Thema:

1. what can I do if it says that my bank is not authorized when i'm trying to buy lets say... - Similar Threads - says bank authorized

2. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  3. When i turn on my xbox, the tv says that there is no signal. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i turn on my xbox, the tv says that there is no signal. What do i do?: I have this xbox since december and it hasnt given me any problem until this morning, when the xbox turned on but there was no image reflected. I tried changing the hdmi wire to different ports...
  4. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  5. My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.: My xbox X has not been used in 6 weeks. I turned it on today and it said I it was August 2019, though it had been used previously in 2024. I connected to the internet after chaanging the date...
  6. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  7. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  8. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  9. My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range: My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range 1d98f5e7-ffeb-470b-a34e-5124caef8394
  10. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...