what can I do if it says that my bank is not authorized when i'm trying to buy lets say...
Discus and support what can I do if it says that my bank is not authorized when i'm trying to buy lets say... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have updated all my account details and made sure that im capable of makint these type of payments. Have you experienced this before?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alex Veal, Mar 21, 2023.
Thema:
what can I do if it says that my bank is not authorized when i'm trying to buy lets say...
Loading...
-
what can I do if it says that my bank is not authorized when i'm trying to buy lets say... - Similar Threads - says bank authorized
-
Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...
in XboX InsidersMythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and... -
MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.
in XboX InsidersMODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this... -
Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...
in XboX InsidersHeyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2.... -
Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...
in XboX InsidersGames disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360... -
Warning for switching rings, when says no update. I had to refresh both upwards and downwards.
in XboX InsidersWarning for switching rings, when says no update. I had to refresh both upwards and downwards.: So as I understand it, usually upward ring movements dont need a data refresh, and downward movements are ok providing it says no update instead of saying data refresh needed. Yesterday, On a... -
Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate
in XboX InsidersWindows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate: I am already a gamepass ultimate subscriber but the xbox app will not let me install any gamepass games today. At first the app reporting errors in connecting to try again. I tried on different... -
Xbox AI is shit and I can say why
in XboX InsidersXbox AI is shit and I can say why: I love playing with my friends, joking around in matches, and being part of the online community. People genuinely enjoy my humor and often look to play with me. But now, because of a single... -
Need help it says pending and that change is taking a while
in XboX InsidersNeed help it says pending and that change is taking a while: Before it said error and now I'm stuck (grounded 2) submitted by /u/Round-Ad-8615 [link] [comments] -
Hello why is my money still not in my bank acc when it says it got refunded
in XBoX Games and AppsHello why is my money still not in my bank acc when it says it got refunded: Hello why is my money still not refunded yet i bought minecraft on may 8 and refunded it on the same day and i bought it again on may 9 and refunded it again , i know it takes 2-5days work days...