What can I do about wrongful enforcement?

Discus and support What can I do about wrongful enforcement? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been getting random communication bans nearly the same day I am unbanned from the other enforcement.. These are things that are just completely... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Zak Hastings, Nov 10, 2022.

1. Zak Hastings
    Zak Hastings Guest

I've been getting random communication bans nearly the same day I am unbanned from the other enforcement..

These are things that are just completely and utterly not against the guidelines...

Like I justbreceuved another one 30 minutes ago because of a LFG I made over a month ago..

It said "Need a good third for ranked arenas. Low Silver"

This was in reference to apex legends..

Nothing against guidelines here.. and I can't request a review because of the length of time..

I honestly feel like I should receive something from Microsoft for these wrongful actions.

No matter what I do I cannot get help from an actual human being employee.

What can I do? I'm so upset right now. I work my a** at work for 12 hours a day, look forward to come home and relax on my xbox, and here I am, forced to play on a ult, with none of my friends over some random automatic, wrongful enforcement..

:)

Zak Hastings, Nov 10, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Zak

Would be great to assist you on this one, but unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

The only way to do it is via this site: https://enforcement.xbox.com/

Just to let you know, 48 hours suspensions can't be appealed because the enforcement team takes up to 72 hours to review your ticket
  3. Zak Hastings Win User

Here's a photo for proof I'm not making this stuff up..

[​IMG]
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

i would give up, no way to contact enforcement morons and nothing is being done about all these fake and unjust bans, class action incoming most likely and force that useless team to take some responsibility.
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

banned for no reason?

Anything can be possible, but to something you may be aware about doing that is wrong. I would contact Xbox Enforcement.
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Who can I talk to about wrongful enforcement?

The Xbox Enforcement Team would have had to review the report that was made about your account.

You state it was a wrongful suspension. If the Enforcement Team informs you they made a mistake, then they will let you know.

Most likely, you've done one of the following things -

Account suspensions may be imposed for a variety Microsoft Code of Conduct violations. This includes, but is not limited to:

• Offensive or inappropriate Xbox Live profile content
    • Inappropriate in-game behavior or cheating
    • Attempts to manipulate the Xbox Live service through network interference, feedback abuse, complaint abuse, or other system tampering
    • Harassment of other Xbox Live users or impersonation of Microsoft staff or partners
    • Attempts to exploit the Xbox Live Marketplace or Xbox Support for financial gain
    • Account theft, phishing, or other attempts to defraud Microsoft or other players
Thema:

1. What can I do about wrongful enforcement? - Similar Threads - wrongful enforcement

2. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  3. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  4. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  5. Wrongful ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful ban: This is the 2nd time I’ve been wrongfully banned for a profile picture why and it’s not nude or inapropriate in any way what so ever it’s getting old. b0e223ec-8f9d-4d79-ad82-d08077c230d4
  6. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  7. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  8. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  9. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  10. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...