What can do against echoing? Have you ever met with this issue before?

Discus and support What can do against echoing? Have you ever met with this issue before? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Me and my cousin are in Xbox Party Chat, and plaing from Xbox One. Sometimes my brother also play with us and we are in the same Xbox Party Chat, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Fruzsi Hamar, May 18, 2023.

1. Fruzsi Hamar
    Fruzsi Hamar Guest

Me and my cousin are in Xbox Party Chat, and plaing from Xbox One. Sometimes my brother also play with us and we are in the same Xbox Party Chat, but he plays and on PC.
    The situation: I am the only one, who echoing back from my bro, but our cousin do not. I also play with other people ilke this (we are in the same XPC, they are also from PC and I play from Xbox) but I do not echoing bck from them, only from my bro.Nor me, nor him plays on speakers, and both ofuse a great headset, and I'm as loud as everyone else at him.
    Have you ever met with this issue before?

:)

Fruzsi Hamar, May 18, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Typically this is caused by dirty Jack or microphone jack shorting the ear phone a microphone

Wipe the Jack on the headset, and use a Q-tip very carefully dipped in alcohol to clean the Jack

Make sure to remove the batteries first and do not have it connected to any source of power
  3. J.R.G. Win User

kinect as a mic

What do you mean echo...echo......echo.........echo? Lol.
  4. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Free game with gold membership

I have downloaded with no issues,

Can you explain what error message if any you get, are you doing it directly via xbox, ever had an issue before?
  5. tMc xXx3MT3xXx Win User

World of Tanks - Why do you play it?

This is a great game! If you don't like it don't play it. If you want to voice your mind on the game go to a place where your voice can be met with opposition, not echoes...
    forum.worldoftanksxbox360edition.com see you there!
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

ambassader program

There is certain criteria that needs to be met before you can join the ambassadors program.

1. 17 years or older.

2. 1500 or more in gamerscore.

3. No enforcement action against your account in the last 12 months.
Thema:

1. What can do against echoing? Have you ever met with this issue before? - Similar Threads - against echoing ever

2. I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.: So I have a 2 day ban/strike against my account because of a miss type and I will happily send a pic of the conversation to justify my case. Are there any enforcement members that can help me with...
  3. Not receiving rewards and banned for defending against racism

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not receiving rewards and banned for defending against racism: So Halo brings out a Black history month skin and all the racists come out with derogatory comments in my defence as a Black Jamaican man I explain to educate don't hate as I'm old enough to know...
  4. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  5. I want to file a complaint against the Arabian Xbox. They are not making any effort and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to file a complaint against the Arabian Xbox. They are not making any effort and I...: I want to file a complaint against the Arabian Xbox. They are not making any effort and I hope they will be expelled. No, there is no improvement. 7Years and abuse...
  6. Is spigot minecraft server software against the EULA?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is spigot minecraft server software against the EULA?: Is spigotMC even compliant with the EULA? I really need to know because I want to host a minecraft server (what else would I be using it for?) and I really cant find any clear information online....
  7. I have a question, can my son play online against me if he doesn't have the game on his...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question, can my son play online against me if he doesn't have the game on his...: I have a question, can my son play online against me if he doesn't have the game on his system? Obviously in separate accounts? 5f680fc7-5381-4cc0-92e0-0d689d95fb78
  8. Can my son play online, against me if he does not have the game on his system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my son play online, against me if he does not have the game on his system?: Can my son play against me online if he does not own the same game on his system? 8ff006b9-eed4-4546-8137-4ec74a09332a
  9. Is it against terms of use if I make an account with a different region than mine?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it against terms of use if I make an account with a different region than mine?: I want to buy Minecraft, but due to multiple reasons I can't use a credit card so my only option is gift cards. Unfortunately all gift cards available to me are US region locked. So is it okay if...
  10. Is this a bannable offense or against terms of service?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is this a bannable offense or against terms of service?: [img] [img] Hey I added a work around checkmark just so that I can have it there and my friend texted me saying that it could be taken as Microsoft support or even worse because only Microsoft...