What can be done to prevent abuse of community standards ?

Discus and support What can be done to prevent abuse of community standards ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My gamer tag was XXCHUBBYNUBSXX for the past 10+ years, as well as twitch and YouTube. I lost my game tag on the 3rd of march because of “community... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Austin Plesniak, Mar 20, 2023.

1. What can be done to prevent abuse of community standards ?

My gamer tag was XXCHUBBYNUBSXX for the past 10+ years, as well as twitch and YouTube. I lost my game tag on the 3rd of march because of “community standard violations” which is funny because I was streaming and didn’t violate anything. I know somebody chose to do this personally because I can simply change my name back to what it was before without the Xs. Microsoft support is terrible, every time I try to find something I get redirected and asked these basic questions. This seems like the only place to voice my frustrations. I am going to jump to PlayStation if this isn’t resolved. Also this has broken my access to Xbox 360 games completely. Now I can’t even play the games I bought on my account. Truly great, thanks Microsoft

:)

Austin Plesniak, Mar 20, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Well no if the violation is still in the name it will still incur a forced gamertag change and too many of those can result in a permanent suspensiin

Fyi psn has the same rules

And there is.No case.review.with them

All you can do.is file a case review at enforcement.xbox.com

And it's not.an abuse of community standards a report is.filed and if valid then you get that msg
  3. Austin Plesniak Win User

I’ve had the same gamer tag on PSN for years bud. I’m only on Xbox for halo. Now that I lost my og gamer tag I think I’m done
  4. Francia J. Win User

I’ve been banned for posting in the “looking for group” and I don’t know why and can’t appeal it.

It's Xbox's community Standards that we can check what to prevent in that way we can avoid another enforcement action.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox enforcement

The enforcement team would be the only ones with that information. They typically list a reason why (as you stated yours was for harassment/abuse/threats), but they don't always give specifics. Sometimes they will with a case review.

You'll want to make sure to read through the Community Standards to prevent issues in the future.
  6. Shrk1990 Win User

Xbox enforcement

Hey there,

If the suspensions are less than 24 hours, unfortunately there isn't anything that can be done.

It would be best to review the
    Community Standards
    to avoid these issues in the future. It is never okay to respond to a violation of these Standards with a violation of your own. Traditionally, reporting the individual, muting them, and blocking their profile will prevent any further
    communication from them.
Thema:

1. What can be done to prevent abuse of community standards ? - Similar Threads - done prevent abuse

2. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  3. Is my Xbox One S done for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my Xbox One S done for?: My Xbox one s has all of the sudden started to not even boot up anymore. I will be stuck on the green Xbox screen for some time, then maybe a white loading screen for a few minutes or sometimes...
  4. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  5. My xbox 1 x takes 30 minutes on the xbox load screen and even after it done loading and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 1 x takes 30 minutes on the xbox load screen and even after it done loading and...: My xbox 1 x it has an issue it take 20 min on xbox load screen and 30 min after it's done loading it's a black screen and when I try to play anything the console sh uts off and idk what is the...
  6. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  7. Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...: Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only message I've sent is to a close friend I've not posted in in-game chat so I don't know what I have done to get this ban. No...
  8. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  9. Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...: I am wondering if you can make it where you can record a video and have it where records your voice without adding it to the video after done with the video and have to edit the video...
  10. I was being threatened this guy [Mod removed] has done this to other ppl too

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was being threatened this guy [Mod removed] has done this to other ppl too: [Mod removed], was threating to kill me and my family and he said will hack my account and swat me he also said he would sue me for taking his roblox game down when i reported it, he also has said...