What calculation does the default controller and elite series 1 controller use?

Discus and support What calculation does the default controller and elite series 1 controller use? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just recently got back into using elite controllers and got a elite series 2. I noticed that on the series 1 elite controller there is only one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by meekflyer4, Aug 25, 2022.

1. meekflyer4
    meekflyer4 Guest

I just recently got back into using elite controllers and got a elite series 2. I noticed that on the series 1 elite controller there is only one option for calculations and for the elite series 2 there are 3, I'm not sure if radial is the right one because on the series 1, radial is not one of the default options. So if I could just get some clarification on which calculation is used for normal stock controllers that would be great.

:)

meekflyer4, Aug 25, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Meekflyer4, I did a little research on your question and found something that might be useful on Reddit and other sites, by the link below.

-Radial - based on radius of full or half-circle movements made by the thumbstick,

-Independent axis - based on the X or Y axis (up/down, L to R movement)

-True Diagonals - would mean true 90deg diagonals based on the X/Y axis

https://xbox-forums.com/threads/xbox-elite-seri...

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/4clpg...

Note (Standard Disclaimer): This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.

I hope it helps.
  3. Kleine B NL Win User

What controller you use?

The controller what i use is the elite series 2 perfect main controller. Before it was the series 1 and i wil never playing with a standard controller anymore. 🙂
  4. Geri M. Win User

Elite 2 controller paddle defaults

Hello DavidLindsey5,

Happy Holidays!

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

As per description, you are inquiring if paddles on the Xbox Elite 2 controller have default settings and if they already mapped to a button out of the box.

Here's what we got from our research.

No, the Elite Series 2 controller does not come with paddles. Paddles are an optional extra that can be purchased separately. What does the button in the middle of the Elite Series 2 controller do? The button in the middle of the Elite Series 2 controller can be used to change the controller’s profiles.

It can be configured, check on this link. Configure your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 | Xbox Support.

We also provided you some features of the controller. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller features | Xbox Support

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. SammyVS Win User

Xbox 360 controller not working with Xbox Cloud Gaming.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

This controller does not support xCloud. These are the controllers you can use.

Official Xbox controllers

Xbox Wireless Controller (Bluetooth or USB connection)

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 1 (USB connection only)

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 (Bluetooth or USB connection)

Xbox Adaptive Controller (Bluetooth or USB connection)
  6. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read!

Try to use the controller elite series 1 and series 2
Thema:

1. What calculation does the default controller and elite series 1 controller use? - Similar Threads - calculation does default

2. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  3. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  4. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  5. Does limited warranty cover any case damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does limited warranty cover any case damage?: The bottom panel and back panel broke off my xbox series s and its causing massive overheating and i cant play any games or even watch youtube for that matter. Does limited warranty cover this?...
  6. Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006

in XBoX on Windows
    Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006: So recently set up my old 360 and ran into the error code 80151006 I found a old post from 2013 saying to clear your cache I was wondering if that would still apply now in 2024 or would there be...
  7. What does the exp do when I finish quest

in XboX Insiders
    What does the exp do when I finish quest: Just wondering if it does anything submitted by /u/Enderrbean [link] [comments]
  8. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  9. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  10. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...