What bugs are you experiencing lately on Xbox ?

Discus and support What bugs are you experiencing lately on Xbox ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please reply to this thread with any bugs or glitches, it will help Microsoft fix problems in their systems :) Also give as much information as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Orbitz Q, Dec 22, 2019.

  1. Orbitz Q
    Orbitz Q Guest

    What bugs are you experiencing lately on Xbox ?


    Please reply to this thread with any bugs or glitches, it will help Microsoft fix problems in their systems What bugs are you experiencing lately on Xbox ? :)

    Also give as much information as possible

    :)
     
    Orbitz Q, Dec 22, 2019
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    What bugs are you experiencing lately on Xbox ?

    If you are in any of the insider rings, then report any bugs you come across the usual way. With the Xbox Insider Hub installed, press & hold the Xbox button on the controller until the shutdown options pop up, then select report a problem, and continue
    from there. Also you can post any issues you have in the insider forums here
    https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/


    You can also do that with the hub even if you are not an insider too.
  3. bimbleby Win User

    What bugs are you experiencing lately on Xbox ?

    When cancelling ultimate gamepass I lost access to the games I own that had appeared on the gamepass list. Not just downloadable content but all base game discs aswell. Managed after a great deal of pain to get dlc back. Still all discs have failed to work
    ever since. My friend has them now since I can no longer use them, yet im still using the drive for anything that isn't locked. This is a particularly nasty and costly problem. I hope those that face a similar problem in the future get an easier ride than
    I did.

    Merry Christmas all.
  4. KingOfTheRen Win User

    What bugs are you experiencing lately on Xbox ?

    GamePass and Mixer Tabs on the Dashboard occasionally refuse to load and I get an error however I am still able to assess the store and view GamePass from there and Mixer from within the Mixer APP, but those Tabs are iffy.
  5. KevinLin_71 Win User

    What bugs are you experiencing lately on Xbox ?

    I recently got a new Xbox One X and had been installing games and dlc's on it when suddenly I ran into a problem. When I would try to access the 'My Games & Apps' screen, it would show for a second or two, then go
    blank. I can push the Xbox button on the controller to bring up the menu that will let me return to the home screen. The same thing happens when I try to 'Manage game' from a game. I tried deleting and re-adding the profile, power cycling, factory resetting
    without any improvement.
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

    What bugs are you experiencing lately on Xbox ?

    I haven't been having any problems the last few months actually. Nothing a hard reset couldn't fix.
Thema:

What bugs are you experiencing lately on Xbox ?

Loading...
  1. What bugs are you experiencing lately on Xbox ? - Similar Threads - bugs are experiencing

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  4. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  5. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  6. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  9. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...