What are your issues with Sea of Thieves
Discus and support What are your issues with Sea of Thieves in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So how is everyone liking Sea of Thieves, other than server based issues. I think this was a terrible choice of first games to add to Game Pass day... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DTXS, Mar 21, 2018.
Thema:
What are your issues with Sea of Thieves
Loading...
-
What are your issues with Sea of Thieves - Similar Threads - are issues Sea
-
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue
in XboX InsidersSpotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and... -
how to fix sea of theives cyanbeard issue
in XBoX Games and Appshow to fix sea of theives cyanbeard issue: how to fix sea of theives cyanbeard issue my internet is good [img] [img] 0760a929-3b7b-41d0-a443-667aaa5c0213 -
Assistance Needed with Sea of Thieves Account Issue
in XBoX AccessibilityAssistance Needed with Sea of Thieves Account Issue: Dear Xbox Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance regarding an issue I've encountered with my Sea of Thieves account. Upon attempting to log back into... -
Sea of thieves steam issue
in XBoX Games and AppsSea of thieves steam issue: Hello, recently I bought sea of thieves on steam and linked my Xbox account to my steam, but when I start up sot its still tells me to link an Xbox account, I'm not sure how to resolve this issue... -
mouse issue with sea of thieves and roblox
in XBoX Games and Appsmouse issue with sea of thieves and roblox: i keep having an issue with my usb mouse on games such as sea of thieves and roblox. i cannot use the combination on any mouse buttons where i can use the right (or whatever its binded to on the... -
Issue with Sea if Thieves purchase
in XBoX Games and AppsIssue with Sea if Thieves purchase: I pre ordered sea of thieves back in March 2018 more specifically 03/03/2018. I only have an invoice for a “SoT CCU 01” on that date and I’ve been able to play since day one recently I’ve noticed...