What are you doing to fix “request a call back “ it doesn’t work and hasn’t for quite awhile ?

Discus and support What are you doing to fix “request a call back “ it doesn’t work and hasn’t for quite awhile ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can’t request a call back from Xbox support , I ring the Uk call centre it directs me to “request a callback” then hangs up . There is no actual way... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JORD 3D, Mar 13, 2023.

1. JORD 3D
    JORD 3D Guest

What are you doing to fix “request a call back “ it doesn’t work and hasn’t for quite awhile ?

I can’t request a call back from Xbox support , I ring the Uk call centre it directs me to “request a callback” then hangs up . There is no actual way to speak to UK support and I’m running out of patience , iv been hung up on twice today my Microsoft support and the live agents just stop replying , what am I meant to do ? Been an Xbox gamer for 15 years but this is the worst customer experience Iv ever had and an contemplating leaving Xbox as a whole

:)

JORD 3D, Mar 13, 2023
  2. Juhn Jac Win User

Hi JORD 3D

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your issue has already been resolved. We will not be tracking this topic going forward, therefore, if you need further assistance, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  3. Juhn Jac Win User

I can’t request a call back from Xbox support , I ring the Uk call centre it directs me to “request a callback” then hangs up . There is no actual way to speak to UK support and I’m running out of patience , iv been hung up on twice today my Microsoft support and the live agents just stop replying , what am I meant to do ? Been an Xbox gamer for 15 years but this is the worst customer experience Iv ever had and an contemplating leaving Xbox as a whole
    Hi JORD 3D

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that this situation is difficult, and it might be affecting your gaming experience. Let’s work on this together as team to get to the bottom of this.

Just to confirm, is this the website you've been into? Click here: Contact us | Xbox Support

Please also state here your concern in order to route you to the correct support.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  4. GHOST#2042 Win User

Xbox Live Gold Badge removed from profile?

Still hasn’t come back and every time I contact support they just tell me they will fix in 72 hours which doesn’t happen
  5. Yash Thakkar42 Win User

Uninstalled a game however can’t reinstall as it has disappeared

Hi,

This hasn’t worked tried it on a different device and browser. Doesn’t seem to work.
  6. Tom Elford Win User

How can I request call back or book Xbox for service when the website won’t allow me to?

Hi,

Thanks for trying to help but I’ve tried everything already, . There’s no option to speak to a live person only a virtual agent, when I request call back it says it’s unavailable, the numbers available to call just tell me to request the call back on the website which doesn’t work. I’m desperate to get my Xbox repaired but it’s as if Microsoft are refusing to service my Xbox, if there’s any other way of requesting a call back my number is 07361259506
Thema:

1. What are you doing to fix “request a call back “ it doesn’t work and hasn’t for quite awhile ? - Similar Threads - are doing fix

2. How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?: When playing any games on gamepass on my pc, my controller does not work correctly. It seems as though my controller is fighting with my keyboard for control. Any suggestions?...
  3. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  4. How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.: I just got a Xbox series x and a brand new controller. Every controller I connect to the Xbox disconnects ever 30 seconds and reconnects. I can’t play games without being frustrated. What do I do?...
  5. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  6. Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it: The top right quarter is all stretched out and the bottom half is just black and I don't know how to fix it 8ea5438a-22de-48c2-bd86-8ffd13470b49
  7. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  8. Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it: Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it a373a5aa-3c70-444c-bc71-383a9b2174b6
  9. How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”: I had started a game on my pc and the microsoft sign up thing popped up so i clicked my account and it and it acted like the game started but there was an error saying you need to sign in to play...
  10. how do I fix error code 0x8007041d

in XBoX on Windows
    how do I fix error code 0x8007041d: I am getting this code every time I use the Xbox App on my PC and its trying to update the app I think?? Can't use the app coz of this. Please help!! 449d8cf8-9ed1-4b4c-a404-64f03590ccf1