What are you doing to fix “request a call back “ it doesn’t work and hasn’t for quite awhile ?

Discus and support What are you doing to fix “request a call back “ it doesn’t work and hasn’t for quite awhile ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can’t request a call back from Xbox support , I ring the Uk call centre it directs me to “request a callback” then hangs up . There is no actual way... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JORD 3D, Mar 13, 2023.

1. JORD 3D
    JORD 3D Guest

What are you doing to fix “request a call back “ it doesn’t work and hasn’t for quite awhile ?

I can’t request a call back from Xbox support , I ring the Uk call centre it directs me to “request a callback” then hangs up . There is no actual way to speak to UK support and I’m running out of patience , iv been hung up on twice today my Microsoft support and the live agents just stop replying , what am I meant to do ? Been an Xbox gamer for 15 years but this is the worst customer experience Iv ever had and an contemplating leaving Xbox as a whole

:)

JORD 3D, Mar 13, 2023
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Help

Because you are silver.

whatever you have done to upgrade to gold hasn`t worked,you should call support.
  3. TomášKotlaba Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Screen won´t load

Doesn´t work fix your quality game
  4. AtheneoR3 Win User

Microsoft points for summer spotlight

Link doesn´t work

"This page doesn´t exist"....
  5. HelenRamm Win User

MIssing Marketplace Minecraft coins -help!

Hi

Thanks for your answer - currently these instructions don´t work though as the system doesn´t give me an option to request a call or complete a form. Must be too much demand as Choppyseize says.

Thanks anyway, I´ll try again another time.

Helen
  6. DTO BOUNTY Win User

Can't join parties or use private chat functions since latest update.

i got a new update this morning thought it was the fix for party chat but wasn`t don`t know what it was but didn`t fix the problem with the party chat this beta testing doesn`t look too hot when are they going to fix it
Thema:

1. What are you doing to fix “request a call back “ it doesn’t work and hasn’t for quite awhile ? - Similar Threads - are doing fix

2. whenever I try to download Xbox app the Microsoft store freezes how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    whenever I try to download Xbox app the Microsoft store freezes how do I fix this?: I was having problems with the Xbox app not opening so i uninstalled it figuring I could reinstall it. The only problem is now when I try to reinstall it the store freezes then closes. I have...
  3. How do i fix the b. Thing that appears when i join a server

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i fix the b. Thing that appears when i join a server: Just today, when i join a mcpe server my gamertag changed to b.<gamertag here> I checked the setting and it just said <gamertag> no b. can anybody help me on how to fix this? Because of this i...
  4. Xbox 360 says a problem occured while signing in. How do i fix that?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 says a problem occured while signing in. How do i fix that?: I was watching utube and my xbox disconnected. When i try to get back on it says theres an error signing in. f161f9ac-db30-4983-befa-35d19d538956
  5. Omori won't load and says it is syncing data, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Omori won't load and says it is syncing data, how do I fix it?: I have been trying for a long while now, I've turned off and restarted my computer several times and it still will not work. c736c2e6-5984-4ceb-a798-f81a0dcf34b0
  6. How do I fix Warzone start up flickering screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix Warzone start up flickering screen?: Downloaded Warzone2 (Free Version) Xbox is up to date & no Upgrades available. When it says hit A to start game. It doesn’t start it just flickers and doesn’t load up. Haven’t made it past the...
  7. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support for fixing the merger with my Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support for fixing the merger with my Minecraft...: Hello, As the question states, I'm having issues with a Minecraft account merger. I have a confirmation email for my merger from February 2022, however my account NEVER merged. I've been trying...
  8. Minecraft Won't Save Progress If I Am Playing Online. How Do I Fix This? (PS4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Won't Save Progress If I Am Playing Online. How Do I Fix This? (PS4): I Play PS4. I'll Be Playing Online, And Two/Three Of My Mobile Friends Will Join, And After 4 Hours Of Playing I Will "Quit And Save" It Will Be Stuck On The Saving Screen For 20min Up To An...
  9. How do i fix “Status Connecting to Xbox network” notice on war zone xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix “Status Connecting to Xbox network” notice on war zone xbox: I recently linked my xbox account to my activison account for war zone and when i try to log in it stops me and it says connecting to Xbox network and the screen flashes desplaying the error like...
  10. How do I fix the screen Not showing up on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the screen Not showing up on my Xbox: So My Xbox wasn't working properly like things won't loading so so I reset we said it a normal reset and when I tried turn back on the screen doesn't pop up and where it does it's just a black...