what are you allowed to have in a gamerpic

Discus and support what are you allowed to have in a gamerpic in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; what exactly can you have in a gamerpic 8346b62b-f5af-4777-9b22-941cf8079119 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KonekoPE, Mar 7, 2023.

1. KonekoPE
    KonekoPE Guest

what exactly can you have in a gamerpic

:)

KonekoPE, Mar 7, 2023
  2. KonekoPE Win User

are you allowed to have women in bikinis ?
  3. DeniqL Win User

I do not tjink it would be instantly removed but it can then be reported and seen as a potentially provocative image.

It could be a litlle be risky
  4. DeniqL Win User

Hi,! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Here is what is considered as offensive imagery and could lead to your profile pic removal alonside temporarily profile limitations

-Content that harms or harasses other people, such as references to hate groups, terrorism, or notorious and controversial figures

-Nudity and sexual content

-References to illegal drugs, controlled substances, or illegal activities

-Depictions of real-world violence or excessive violence and gore
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Region Lock Is Getting Annoying.

If you were allowed to have all of the gamerpics, the shadow government wouldn't be able to choose what you eat for dinner.
  6. YellowJacket LE Win User

Profile Icon

It is rumored you can see the gamerpics/themes on You Tube...but i have never searched myself but if it allows you to see what your buying in the packs might be worth a try.
Thema:

1. what are you allowed to have in a gamerpic - Similar Threads - are allowed gamerpic

2. My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming: Hi. Yesterday my internet was boosted from 1GB to 2.2GB. and now my Xbox will not allow me to play online. The message on screen says waiting for relay. I would add that ten minutes before city...
  3. Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing: Why is nascar heat 5 not loading online 09b8d753-4c0e-4062-819a-24693cf0e9df
  4. How do I get my 8tb seagate game hub to allow me to play Xbox series s/x games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my 8tb seagate game hub to allow me to play Xbox series s/x games?: So I recently bought a 8tb game hub for my Xbox series s to add storage, i formatted it and got everything working. But after I spent hours transferring things, it wouldn’t allow me to play my...
  5. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  6. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  7. Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?: i have a usb microphone that i do not use and its just collecting dust. So i thought it would be nice to have an upgrade for a mic so i attempted to plug in the mic and the party was saying it...
  8. Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...
  9. Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote

in XBoX on Windows
    Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote: I have a Samsung 75” crystal UHD tv. I hooked my Xbox one to the hdmi port 1 and can see that the tv detects the Xbox. When I try to access the Xbox, instead of going to the hdmi1 source, it goes...
  10. Why can't You Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't You Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...