what are you all doing for Virus shutins

Discus and support what are you all doing for Virus shutins in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; what are you all doing for Virus shut-ins I'm disable and no money to renew my live acct 68cbd666-cf72-4a47-9588-f4748dfb7a81 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HardDrinkIrish, Mar 21, 2020.

  1. what are you all doing for Virus shutins


    what are you all doing for Virus shut-ins I'm disable and no money to renew my live acct

    :)
     
    HardDrinkIrish, Mar 21, 2020
    #1
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

    what are you all doing for Virus shutins

    Gaming and watching netflix are the nr 1 things I do
  3. tejo chase Win User

    what are you all doing for Virus shutins

    Playing games with the kids bith on xbox and real world games also watching lots of netflix, amazon prime and now tv shows helping my daughter with her schoolwork and giving my wife extra massages ;) so we aint getting board here well not yet anyway.
  4. FreakRoach Win User

    what are you all doing for Virus shutins

    You can still play single player games if you can't afford buying Xbox live. Sometimes I like to watch game streams as well on mixer or on youtube.
  5. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

    what are you all doing for Virus shutins

    I just became a part-time school teacher! Thankyou, coronavirus, for giving something else to do in my house all day!
  6. ItzAprilLol Win User

    what are you all doing for Virus shutins

    Playing some games, getting caught up on house work, and browsing online. Reading too many stories about the virus.
Thema:

what are you all doing for Virus shutins

Loading...
  1. what are you all doing for Virus shutins - Similar Threads - are doing Virus

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  5. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  6. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  7. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  8. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....
  9. how do i remove a edge virus

    in XBoX on Windows
    how do i remove a edge virus: pretty much everytime i click on something on my xbox’s microsoft edge i get taken to a tab called nossairt or waisheph which shows me some sort of add and makes it impossible to use the edge...
  10. What do I do if I THINK a virus has removed Minecraft off my account?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do if I THINK a virus has removed Minecraft off my account?: When I logged into my Minecraft account (that I haven't used in like 1-2 years) the username has change and I don't have bedrock or java when I had both. I don't have any proof either. I don't...