What are these random files on my Xbox?

Discus and support What are these random files on my Xbox? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was changing my background on my Xbox One S to a custom image and it took me into the Xbox file explorer. Am I supposed to have all of the following... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Wailful7, May 31, 2023.

1. /u/Wailful7
    /u/Wailful7 Guest

I was changing my background on my Xbox One S to a custom image and it took me into the Xbox file explorer. Am I supposed to have all of the following files? None of them have any data in them.

3D Objects AppMods Documents Downloads Favorites Music Pictures Videos

I also have some pictures in the pictures folder from when I changed my profile picture on my Xbox years back, but I can’t figure out a way to delete them.

submitted by /u/Wailful7
    [link] [comments]

/u/Wailful7, May 31, 2023
  2. NoahMurphy{[]} Win User

No Man's Sky windows 10 edition screenshots

What am I looking for? All I see are folders with long filenames containing numbers and letters and a containers.index file, inside the folders are files that I need to choose an app to open, each folder contains files that also have names like the folder and one file that is called container.[random number].
  3. PCunrecognized Win User

lost all of my guns what happend

you are not giving all the details... like that you were firing a modded typhoon, the one that would lock up your xbox right as it was saving, causing your save file to be corrupted, that's what you get for picking up randoms weapons.
  4. boogiemanmitchell Win User

ark files

Yes I see just a bunch of files of which is just random letters and number but no way to tell which is my save
  5. Photonimus Win User

Corrupted save

File corruptions are a random occurrence that can happen with any game.

Just have to delete the file, restart and hope it doesn't happen again.
  6. Photonimus Win User

Can't connect to live

It's random. Check all the files in your memory and delete anything corrupted.
Thema:

1. What are these random files on my Xbox? - Similar Threads - are random files

2. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  3. Random Fps drops

in XBoX on Windows
    Random Fps drops: I need help with my pc as it has been having some issues while gaming. I have a rtx 4060, AMD Ryzen 5 7600 and i was playing a game and wanted a different skin and the website that I was on I have...
  4. Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working: Randomly, a few months ago, my XBOX app–which has been working just fine up until now, suddenly decided to stop working. When I open up the app, all I see is the breathing XBOX logo and text, on...
  5. I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...: Recently i have put a random command in command prompt from youtube and now i have trouble starting up epicgames, ubisoft and can't play any other games. Is there a way to fix this?...
  6. Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own: Just got a brand new controller and a month later every button from triggers to joysticks have randomly bugging out in every game I play. I’m playing an fps called destiny 2 and when I aim I...
  7. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  8. Random Unstable Wireless Connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Unstable Wireless Connection.: My wireless wifi connection has become unstable from nowhere despite nothing moving and powercycling, reconnecting, and restarting my router and console have not changed anything. This is on an...
  9. Xbox series s randomly restarted itself

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s randomly restarted itself: I was watching a twitch stream without any heat issues and my Xbox randomly shut off without that sound that it makes when it shuts off then immediately turned back on like i pressed restart. This...
  10. My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly: Hello, recently I've been having this issue when playing a game where my controller would randomly disconnect and reconnect even in wired on PC, I tried other usb cables, batteries, another pc,...