What are the upcoming Xbox games?

Discus and support What are the upcoming Xbox games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, I was wondering what games will be available after the release of new xbox. I have read an article about new upcoming PS5 games. I loved the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZeeshanAhmad7, Jul 26, 2020.

1. What are the upcoming Xbox games?

hi,

I was wondering what games will be available after the release of new xbox. I have read an article about new

upcoming PS5 games
    . I loved the trailers of KENA: Bridge of Spirits. What upcoming games are bringing your hopes up. I'm anxiously waiting for these games to release to i can play all of them.

:)

ZeeshanAhmad7, Jul 26, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why don't you have a look at the Xbox Showcase, it shows a lot of games which are coming during launch, as well as others that will come later?
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0il2l-B_WwZADvZzZICZMX-jP8qf8RZf
  3. rhrmn Win User

Editing posts.

It's a thread for upcoming Games for Windows LIVE games. My thread is for upcoming Xbox Games on Windows 8. Games for Windows LIVE and Xbox Games on Windows 8 are two separate platforms.
  4. dudeskis01 Win User

X1 vs Wii U vs PS4 ( my opinion)

some of the upcoming wii u games look fun. but not for what the wii u costs.
  5. Shadowramx Win User

Where's The Game Trailers?

6. BrianGunter Win User

Is it safe to say....

Thema:

1. What are the upcoming Xbox games? - Similar Threads - are upcoming games

2. Graphics become bad when I get in a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphics become bad when I get in a game.: My game looks fine but as soon as I get into a game of Rainbow Six Siege the graphics become very bad and the same as Xbox one graphics. I own a ps5 and there is a huge difference. Please help?...
  3. A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox: I have heard the whole issue of a few Japanese game developers not releasing their games on Xbox, and that makes me disappointed, most notably, Square-Enix neglected to make a port of Final...
  4. Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen: I bought a game of the Xbox one shop that was a 360 game so when I play it I have to login to an Xbox live account. My account is already on it but I didn’t have the password on my Xbox so after I...
  5. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  6. The music turns off when the game is running

in XBoX on Consoles
    The music turns off when the game is running: The music turns off when the game is running I don't think anyone would love listening to music or YouTube videos while playing a game, but recently when I opened the game, the sound...
  7. How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming: How can I unblock my clougaming 65424ab4-6dc5-4861-ac5f-e3287bfaf7d7
  8. New tracers in upcoming call of duty games please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New tracers in upcoming call of duty games please.: I am the biggest fan of tracers in call of duty. Can we please buy a tracers pack in any color we want for our guns in call of duty. I would like to buy a blue or teal tracer pack for my bullets...
  9. Upcoming Forza Motorsport - Please add Ford Probe GT or Mazda MX6 to game

in XboX Insiders
    Upcoming Forza Motorsport - Please add Ford Probe GT or Mazda MX6 to game: You've confirmed coupes like the Volkswagen Corrado, Honda Prelude, Miata and even the Toyota Celica. We are long overdue for the Ford Probe 1989 Turbo and 1993 V6 GT (also the Mazda MX6 to a...
  10. How do I contact Microsoft about the upcoming Xbox Series S in black? All of the menus lead...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I contact Microsoft about the upcoming Xbox Series S in black? All of the menus lead...: Can somebody please let me know if the new Xbox Series S in black will have a detachable ssd? I am aware of the Error 208 issue, so this would potentially alleviate that to some degree?...