What are the most affordable third party controllers that Xbox will accept?

Discus and support What are the most affordable third party controllers that Xbox will accept? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Got a controller from Amazon and now it says February 22nd it'll stop worried. I am thoroughly annoyed but not angry because it has a turbo button and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JerusPI, Feb 9, 2024.

1. JerusPI
    JerusPI Guest

Got a controller from Amazon and now it says February 22nd it'll stop worried. I am thoroughly annoyed but not angry because it has a turbo button and even though I don't play multiplayer much I get it could be an unfair advantage. But official controllers are like 60 bucks. And before I buy an Xbox series S. (Refurbished of course I am poor) I want to find a controller that is affordable because I have to get a new controller every three months or so.

:)

JerusPI, Feb 9, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, JerusPI. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Usually, $60 controllers are the ones that work wirelessly. However, you can reduce the price by purchasing a wired licensed controller.

A good example is Power A controllers, they often cost ~$30 and depending on where you live, you could check if a store has them at a discounted price.

In case you're interested in a wireless controller, you could try checking second hand ones or check if a store has a discount on a licensed wireless controller as well.

Apart from that and as a general recommendation. Please always make sure to purchase official products. You can identify if a controller from a third party brand is official by identifying the “Designed for Xbox” logo in the box or the listing description.

More information about brands and accessories can be found here:

https://www.xbox.com/designed-for-xbox

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. ngocphi Win User

If you want a longer life cycle 3rd gen controllers are much better with profiles and programmable keys and hall effects sticks which last.over 10 years and 12hour.battery life

Examples are ms.seil (not released). And pdp bFg and turtle beach stealth ultra all licensed and wireless there are pdp wired that are affordable with hall effects

I just sold 2 series controllers and one regular.xbox one controller so I could.pay off my stealth which I got for.200 CAD

Refurbished at 3months

Vs 200 USD
  4. Farscape247 Win User

I want to buy a genuine Xbox 360 wired controller

you can get well made third party controllers that in some ways are better quality than Microsoft. and they are super cheap too. if you cannot afford even that then new priorities are in order.
  5. CoziestParasite Win User

Wired Controller for Xbox One???

There will most definitely be some form of a wired controller, but it will probably be third-party. Latency on wireless controllers is almost negligible as-is. Considering they are supposed to have improved upon the response times for the Xbox One, I'd wager
    it doesn't really matter one way or the other. But, regardless, I definitely expect to see some form of wired third-party controller.

-

On a side-note, did you know that all third-party controllers for the Xbox 360 are required to be wired? I'd assume the same thing would be mandated for Xbox One as well.
  6. juancortez4 Win User

Series 2 Elite Controller

But what happens if you didnt buy an extended warranty from third party vendor ? Will they accept it?
Thema:

1. What are the most affordable third party controllers that Xbox will accept? - Similar Threads - are affordable third

2. Cant afford a new xbox. Found 1 on ebay 100$ but banned. Can it be unbanned? Dont wanna...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant afford a new xbox. Found 1 on ebay 100$ but banned. Can it be unbanned? Dont wanna...: Took out a loan to get my son a series x last year. Ive had a 360 console since 2008 and love it. But i cant play halo or race with my son any more. Found a series x on ebay for 100 bucks, only...
  3. Why xbox series s and not x even I can afford it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why xbox series s and not x even I can afford it: Games is 30% lower space but same quality ssd is like same write cycle as series x The expansion ssd cost alot It had built in scaler that up scales 4k with no loss image quality It plays all...
  4. I have a past due bill from a transaction that i didn't authorize, now i cant afford it and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a past due bill from a transaction that i didn't authorize, now i cant afford it and...: Past due bill problem from transaction i didnt authorize, now i cant afford it and my son's xbox live. Any suggestions? 26500ed0-3e3c-4c96-95c4-5fb8129faf09
  5. My xbox one deleted an app, I can't afford constant updates. Hating this, never buying...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one deleted an app, I can't afford constant updates. Hating this, never buying...: My xbox one updated 3 gigs yesterday and 3 gigs again today. I live in a remote area and my wireless internet is VERY EXPENSIVE. I can't afford to have my internet time drained by these constant...
  6. I had bought a gift card and am using that for my xbox gold but now i cant afford it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I had bought a gift card and am using that for my xbox gold but now i cant afford it: I uses the gift card to buy 2 months of gold but now that i only have £2.03 it still charged me and i cannot remove the subscription and am left in debt. I used Microsoft and xbox support but...
  7. Xbox Live Gold Past-Due Payment, Can't Afford Full Year Subscription Price It Demands?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Past-Due Payment, Can't Afford Full Year Subscription Price It Demands?: Hey there, So last year I had a year-long subscription to Gold, towards the end of the year I hadn't played anything for several months. I had gotten a new card since then, and when the...
  8. Não consigo pagar nada na microsoft store [Mod Translation-I can't afford anything at...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Não consigo pagar nada na microsoft store [Mod Translation-I can't afford anything at...: Recebi uma promoção de R$ 20,00 de desconto caso compre na microsoft store com o paypal. Cadastrei-me no paypal só para aproveitar isso. Coloquei crédito e consegui realizar a compra da assinatura...
  9. Multi billion dollar company can't afford a working phone number for an xboxlive issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multi billion dollar company can't afford a working phone number for an xboxlive issue?: I can't cancel my subscription for an xbox live account. I don't have the email or the xbox. The support centres send me in circles. I have yet to be able to speak with a real people on the phone....
  10. Fogot to refill my Live gold account! Cant afford it right now!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fogot to refill my Live gold account! Cant afford it right now!: It seems my membership to xbox live has run out! I mostly use xbox live paying ROCKET LEAGUE but there are also some valuble offers with gold from time to time?! Well what will happen to my...