What are some vr games on the pc game pass?

Discus and support What are some vr games on the pc game pass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a pc and was wondering what games on the pc game pass are vr compatible? 31645dfc-f943-4733-8ca0-961e9c279ec4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuperDooper101, May 2, 2022.

  1. What are some vr games on the pc game pass?


    I got a pc and was wondering what games on the pc game pass are vr compatible?

    :)
     
    SuperDooper101, May 2, 2022
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    What are some vr games on the pc game pass?

    Tetris Effect does. It links to Steam VR, at least by the messages I’ve been getting, I haven’t tried it myself.
  3. Suburban Jesus Win User

    What are some vr games on the pc game pass?

    I'm not sure if there are more, but here's a few pc game pass games that I know of that support vr.

    -No Man's Sky

    -Flight Simulator

    -Tetris Effect

    -Hitman Trilogy

    Ark: Survival Evolved also has a VR mode. But I don't think it has motion controller support.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

    What are some vr games on the pc game pass?

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    good afternoon

    vr views are not included in the game pass, games like fallout 4 have their separate vr version and are not in the service
  5. Farscape247 Win User

    What are some vr games on the pc game pass?

    but they are the versions on steam not gamepass, the gamepass pc version omit vr.
  6. Bous Arcone Win User

    What are some vr games on the pc game pass?

    I've played No Man Sky, Tetris Effect, and Star Wars Squadrons via Game Pass in VR using my original Quest and they work great. Squadrons does not use the touch controls. When you launch the games they should recognize your headset is attached and offer to launch the VR mode. For Squadrons I think you need to allow VR in the settings.
Thema:

What are some vr games on the pc game pass?

Loading...
  1. What are some vr games on the pc game pass? - Similar Threads - are games game

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  6. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  7. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  8. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  9. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  10. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...