What are some troubleshooting steps for a gifted game not showing up?

Discus and support What are some troubleshooting steps for a gifted game not showing up? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Recently was gifted the Master Hunter Bundle for the Hunter: Call of the Wild. Excited to play I wanted to install it ASAP. So I redeemed the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by upcountryHI, Mar 11, 2023.

1. upcountryHI
    upcountryHI Guest

Hello,

Recently was gifted the Master Hunter Bundle for the Hunter: Call of the Wild. Excited to play I wanted to install it ASAP. So I redeemed the gift bundle via the xbox menu and proceeded to download it. However, when I was viewing the store page for the Hunter, It said I needed to purchase the game. I then checked the purchase history to make sure the bundle was redeemed and it was.

I then removed my profile and signed back in and still no change. Says I need to purchase the game and bundle. Any help?

:)

upcountryHI, Mar 11, 2023
  2. upcountryHI Win User

Hi Rostom!

I am located in the U.S. It was redeemed on my account, as I only have one account. So everything matches up as far as it is on the same account.
  3. Rostom L Win User

4. Rostom L Win User

Since you're in the U.S., you may be affected by the issue that was posted from Xbox Support in Twitter from this link https://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/16340004...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

If that's the case, please tell your friend who gifted the game to you to ask for a refund instead and once approved he may gift the game again to you.

When he visits this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/ he should see a notification about getting a refund for recently purchased games that can't be played.
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

How do i gift a game i already own?

I already own overwatch and I want to gift a copy to a friend. I don't want to buy a gift card. The option to "Buy as a Gift" doesn't show up on the xbox website, through the app or on console. Am I missing something?

Please don't provide "It should be..." suggestions, I need step by step instructions.
    Also make sure you gift the right regenal card or game
  6. XBF Aicha T Win User

Using Gift Card Funds

Hello There! we would have advise you to perform some troubleshooting steps to refresh your account for the currency to show up, but since you are not using your console, i advise you to contact the game developer for further investigations.
Thema:

1. What are some troubleshooting steps for a gifted game not showing up? - Similar Threads - are troubleshooting steps

2. Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360: Hello all ! I've recently dug up my old 360 and when i launch it i get this update error code for which no solution found online works : 351F-4099-2800-0F00-C000-0034 I've tried downloading on a...
  3. Troubleshoot

in XBoX on Windows
    Troubleshoot: I am having troubling loading MW3 it says failed login request [Hawthrone] 49af9619-fe74-42ac-99c3-ad68548132e3
  4. Can't get Xbox One s to load into troubleshoot menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get Xbox One s to load into troubleshoot menu: I have an Xbox One S that only loaded to a green screen and occasionally loaded to profile menu and would freeze. While trying to get it to load into troubleshoot mode, I now just get a black...
  5. Headset audio troubleshooting

in XBoX on Windows
    Headset audio troubleshooting: Hi, Currently I’m having an issue on my series X where all of my headphones have choppy audio that cuts in and out when playing games, navigating the Home Screen, watching video, pretty much all...
  6. There's a date of the new troubleshooting update?

in XboX Insiders
    There's a date of the new troubleshooting update?: My xbox didn't work since january. When the new troubleshooting for insiders update will be lauched? submitted by /u/haruo_ghs [link] [comments]
  7. xbox one x refuses to start in troubleshoot mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x refuses to start in troubleshoot mode: I have spent 2 weeks waiting for a replacement hdd for my xbox one x that has about 20 hours of play on it...... The problems started with having troubles saving my game progress and was telling...
  8. Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?: While playing a game, after an unspecific amount of time, the game image will start to flicker and cut out. Then, the xbox controller will disconnect, and the xbox series x will lose internet...
  9. troubleshooting screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    troubleshooting screen: Hey guys! After an unsuccessful online update and faced with troubleshooting startup screen,I did offline update. after that,if i leave the console off for a while when I turn it back on again...
  10. I've tried all the troubleshooting steps but my xbox one still won't connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've tried all the troubleshooting steps but my xbox one still won't connect to the internet: I've tried all the troubleshooting steps but my xbox one still won't connect to the internet how do I connect my xbox to the internet, bc my wife's xbox is connected but mine won't connect...